View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 05:33 PM

Default Postscript

One of the “problems I face in writing these papers suggesting things other guys might try is that I tend to write these stories in considerable detail with respect I think might be fun to try doing. In the process of writing, I catch myself in the lair I purposely set up for others. In short, I have difficulty explaining in detail what you should try without also getting myself drawn in. Crazy huh? But that is how male sexuality sometimes works.

So, in the process of writing, I “did” it to myself as well this morning. Basically my head got fixated on how much fun it would be to go through my stationary rowing and bike riding exercises while wearing all the items I suggested in the last section.

Before very long, I was stripping down and removing my running tights. Next, off went the little tighty whiteys I had been wearing, and out came a “Unico”-branded thong. At first, the Unico thong seems tame enough—I have smaller, snugger ones made of stretchier material right in the dresser drawer too. But the Unico has this really neat thong back made of a narrow round of elastic—just like I described in the previous chapter!

And the pouch is not very big either, meaning getting my balls and modestly-sized penis in the place where it needs to be poses, errr, a bit of a challenge. I have faced similar challenges before. To get everything to stay where it belongs I’ve learned that I have to tug on the elastic back and make certain that the little elastic cord is cinched up way tight between my buttocks. This is a challenge but I am very fond of the resulting sensations. In part, this is because the cord pulled up in that position puts upward pressure on the perineum area, a great sensation. And finally the pouch is containing everything that should be containing keeping in mind that within minutes I am going to be rowing and riding and everything had BETTER stay where it should be.

Next up, the Tesla running tights go back on over. And now, for an extra treat, I pull on my pair of gold-yellow football pants, and hop on the rowing machine.

By this time I suspect a lot of guys would be oozing precum. That is perfectly normal. You would almost have to be brain-dead to NOT be oozing some. That is certainly true for me.

Once I am on the rowing machine, the thong cord starts “playing” with me. On each stroke I can feel the cord cinching up tighter. With only a few strokes I am feeling even better. Everything seems to be working read my workout is going really really fast. My perineum feels spectacular. Then I crawl up on the stationary bike. The seat on that is on the “mean” side, but the combination of that seat and the tong cord is a place made in heaven. What a great place to be.

I’m still wearing all the same items. Wait! I want to get another half hour of rowing in this afternoon. I hope I make it all right.

Not to worry! I will!