View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 02:23 AM

Many years ago I began swimming at my local college pool, and attending the swim team's home meets. The team had their own locker room, but one time some renovations were being done to the building, and the team was forced to use a small locker room right next to the general locker room everyone else used. One evening the door to their room was left wide open - I went in and found the locker of my favorite swimmer (they had tape with their names on the locker door). His suit he had worn for that day's practice was hanging in his locker (which oddly enough was not locked, although I guess the team did not fear being robbed by their teammates). I shocked myself by taking his Navy blue nylon suit and putting it on myself. I then proceeded to the pool, swam my 45 minutes or so, then returned his suit to his locker. I am sure it was dry by the time he put it on the following morning (the college team had morning and afternoon practices). I will never forget the feeling of wearing the team star's (and my crush's) suit....