View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 12:48 PM

Default Ch 26: Watching Patrick

“Are you ever going to confess and apologize to Chris?” Alice asked Sarah as the two girls laid in their beds in the dark hotel room. Sarah had not slept yet, and Alice was wide awake thinking of how unconcerned Chris seemed. She also thought of how cute he was, in clothes and more in his swimsuits. She wondered what he would be like as a love maker. She imagined he was perfect. A tingle pulsed through her private parts.

“Oh, now your talking to me? “ Sarah replied. A long pause, “Yes, of course. I don’t know what I will say.”

“Well, let me just tell you. He is a really sweet guy. Cute, but also sweet.” Alice advised. “He deserves an apology. If you ever want to stay friends with him and me, you better do it first thing.”

“I know what I did was dumb bitch like. I mean I can’t imagine what I was thinking,” Sarah admitted. “I guess his sexy, naked body got to me,” she giggled. “But, that is no excuse.” The room fell silent again. A soft glow came through the window, the glow of the wee hours in center city Paris. The roads were quieter now, still alive, but less than a few hours ago. “Is he still with his girlfriend?” Sarah asked. “I mean, I hope I really did not f..k that up.”

“He did not say, but I think so.” Alice replied. “Just do it, okay?” Alice rolled over and tried to sleep. Her sheer nightwear allowed the outline of her body to be visible. A sight that would turn any straight guy on. She longed for a snuggle with a cute guy. So many cute guys in the band, maybe one night. She knew it would not be Chris.

The Boeing 777 had just crossed south of Iceland on it’s northern route over the Atlantic, skirting turbulence. The flight was smooth, just as Uncle Ryan had predicted. He took a break from the controls, leaving the plane in the command of the able First Office and wandered back to row 44. “You doing okay?” he whispered to his sweet niece, Sheri.

“Yeah, fine. Thank you so much.” Sheri whispered back. “You are the best.”

“Anytime for you.” They blew kisses as he walked back up the aisle.

Uncle Ryan was a tall man, mid 50’s. He looked amazing for his age, she thought as she watched him weave up the aisle, careful not to disturb the sleeping passengers. He had been a swimmer his whole life, starting way back as a child. She knew everything about him. He was her most favorite man besides her dad and now Chris. She pictured him in his swimsuits, Turbos and Speedos were his favorite for swimming. “He stills rocks a Speedo pretty damn good,” Sheri thought as she smiled. Uncle Ryan was the first male she ever saw in a Speedo, way back when she was a just a child and he was a much younger man. In fact, he is the reason she likes guys in brief swimsuits. He looked so great in them. As a younger girl she use to watch how the suits molded to his male body. She thought it made him look really sexy. She decided then that whatever guy she dated, he had to be a swimmer, and he had to look good in a swimsuit.

Sheri worried about her uncle. He was gay, and she was cool with that. But, he was alone, living on a remote lake up in Maine. She smiled at the image of him swimming every morning in that lake. His bright colored suits marking him in the open, dark water of the cold lake. He was such an athlete. She knew he missed not having children, and he would make an awesome father. But, in his younger days gay couples did not adopt, heck they hardly were accepted. She was so glad the world was different now.

“Chris and I will make children for you,” she thought to herself. At that moment she committed to have the first child named Ryan, after her uncle. “Chris will just have to agree.” Her thoughts wandered to Chris, seeing him in his swimsuits again would be so awesome. In her luggage she has a surprise for him. He will be so excited, she thought to herself. Sheri dozed off with a smile on her face as the plane ventured out over the ocean, now on a straight course for Paris.

The pool was a few blocks from the hotel, a big lap pool in an older, dated fitness center. It cost $20 bucks to get in on a day pass. The band director paid for all three of them, Chris, Len and himself. Chris was wearing board shorts over the swimsuit he would swim in, his blue France Turbo. He attendant, who spoke no English pointed at the shorts and then to a sign that showed shorts with a “No” across them. Next to it a brief suit with a “Yes.” Chris smiled back and pulled down the side of his board shorts to reveal the top of his Speedo.

“Merci,” came the reply. He pointed at the other two, who both nodded compliance.

“What was that all about?” asked Len.

“They don’t like shorts in the pool, because too many folks just wear them all day and then they swim in them.” Dr. Hale replied. “I guess they think it is not sanitary.”

“Plus it keeps the pool for us serious swimmers,” Chris replied with a smirk, half teasing and half serious.

The pool was packed. Three and four to a lane. All of the swimmers wearing “real” swimsuits. The pool was filled with mostly guys, everyone in a brief style suit. Some briefer than others. Chris fit right in, his muscular and chiseled swimmer’s body a match for any guy in there. In fact, he immediately captured the eye of several of the swimmers. “This is pretty intimidating,” Len said as they stood and took in the situation. Len was wearing a Tyr prism print suit, one he borrowed from Patrick, He looked cute, but it was clear he was the weaker swimmer of the three guys. “I guess we are not swimming in the same lane.” Len added, showing his intimidation.

“Yeah, guess not,” Chris replied. “Look, just swim like you always do. I think you should start in the slower lanes,” which were actually still swimming pretty strong. They were also the least crowded, no swimmer wanted to admit they were slow.

“Yeah, probably,” a nervous Len replied. Lane nine had three swimmer, all guys. They were swimming at a moderate pace, one that would challenge Len a bit. He stood and watched. Two of the swimmers did flip turns, one did opens. All were in brief suits, one in a solid white suit with red stitching, the second in a basic black, and the third in a suit that looked similar to the prism of colors Len was wearing. All three were cute, and seemed about the same ages, but wet and in the water it was hard to tell. Len walked over and dropped into the lane. Standing at the wall to let each swimmer know he was there.

Director Hale was in the middle lane, already in the water swimming. He was in the most crowded section, five swimmers per lane, but holding his own. His bright green print Speedo suit stood out as he went up and down the lanes.

Chris took lane two, because of the two fast lanes, it only had two swimmers in it, one guy who appeared to swim as fast as Chris, and one lady who was equally fast. Chris’s competitive juices flowed as he dropped into the lane. No swimmer wants to be the slowest in a lane, and Chris was determined not to be out swam by anyone. His blue France Turbo suit felt tight around his hips, a direct response to the adrenalin pumping through his body, which was causing his man parts to also grow with macho power. Not hard, but clearly displaying his manly attributes. He pushed off the wall as soon as he knew the two swimmers saw him in the lane and quickly closed the gap on the swimmer ahead of him. The other male swimmer was wearing a Aussiebum Superhero swimsuit, its colorful cartoon characters screamed loudly against the blue water and white walls of the pool. The suit looked great, as did the guy in it. The bright print of the suit caught Chris’s eye as the two swam.

Chris’s powerful swimmer body captured the imagination of the fellow swimmer in the lane. As he stood to let Chris pass, for the third time in the hour they were swimming together, he watched as Chris’s broad shoulders lead him into the tight flip, his legs stretching out as he came our of his flip, pushing forcefully off the wall. Of course, he also liked the tight wrap of the suit, and the revealing bulge. They swam another half hour. The lady had left, leaving only the two guys in the lane. Chris was still working hard, while Bastien, the French swimmer was really just bidding time admiring Chris. He knew he had to meet him.

Chris closed the workout with a slow 200 on his back. Bastien about burst out of his suit as he watched Chris’s muscled abdomen slice through the water, his bulge popping above the water as his body streamlined along the pool. A blue burst of manliness bobbing along the water. Bastien reached down and adjusted his bulge in his Superhero suit.