View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 11:11 AM

Default Depends

For me it depends on the situation. If I am swimming, the swimsuit becomes more of a functional piece of equipment and I usually don't find it sexual. To be sure, I have to like the suit I have on and certain suits signify certain things, like my race swimsuits get me pumped to go fast, my triathlon briefs get me psyched to race, and my practice suits get me ready to work hard. I enjoy when I get to show off a new swimsuit. If I am hanging out at the lake or beach, then the suits take on more of a fashion meaning and that can get more sexual in nature. It depends on who I am with and what we are doing. Narrower sides, bolder colors and a more modeling fit are cool.

I wear running tights in the winter to run, and have been known to hang out in them all day after. I love how they show off my legs and body, including a little show of my manhood bulge. Years ago, running tights were far more fun, with cool prints and colors. I used to have several pair of Tinley brand tights that I thought were really hot looking... cool prints. I think running tights on the right frame look really great.

I have never been into wearing cycle shorts, except to cycle. The padded butt and the way they are sewn to fit cycle position makes them awkward to wear for other purposes. Never have worn a wrestling singlet, but one day I'll try that. They look really cool on.