View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 06:59 PM

Red face Surprised there's no activity in the lycra forum.

I think there is a lot of lycra activity under various other titles like speedos, bodysuits. and other lycra outfits. The lycra outfits i usually like wearing are Speedo swimsuits with lycra material, especially in leotard and tights or clingy underwear. Like stories Iv'e told before in other forms, I had a nice happening just recently, when i was dressed in my favorite winter outfit, lycra leotard and tights with shiny lycra briefs under them. I had to go to the doctor's again for a general checkup and wearing soft, tickling leotard and tights under the warm snug winter sports clothes. While waiting at the doctor's office to be called in, I had much anxiety, while thinking about soon being out of those snug winter clothes with lycra leotard and tights and naked for the doctor(female) and nurse. After a while, I was called into the exam room and yes with a full hard on encased in all those layers of lycra. The nurse was very kind and did notice my erection outlined under my warm snug winter outfit, when she said not to be ashamed or bashful being erect, as they've seen t all before, when the doctor came in,then going over my medical records and complimenting my winter outfit and telling the nurse "have him all undressed. gowned and ready, then let me know and we'll start his examination. Both her and the nurse asked what I was wearing under my winter clothes, I told her I had leotards on underneath., when she said with she and her nurse, will help get me ready. "Wow" it was a long and beautiful process, slowly stripping off my snug sports clothes layer by layer, then the fun part, with the nurse firmly, yet slowly stripping my clinging lycra microfiber leotard, then the blue colored lycra tights coming off including the clinging lycra undies. I did squeeze my legs, not wanting to give them up, but in the end I was soon naked and very erect, as the doctor proceeded with my full physical exam. Finally it was over and there I was, now lying on the exam table naked and still erect. I saw those snug ski overalls with my warm winter shirt on the floor and the tangled unzipped bright blue leotard with the tights and lycra undies lying next to them. I had a change of clothes with me to wear after, boxers, baggy trousers and another baggy winter shirt, that I put on making a quick redressing. I really missed being out of those clinging lycra leotard and tights and did notice that both doctor and nurse enjoyed peeling all those layers of microfiber, lycra winter clothes and leotard off me. It certainly made my medical plight a lot easier.