View Single Post
Old 07-09-2022, 02:46 PM

Default I Confess...

I confess, although I am very fond of swim briefs, both genuine Speedos and others for their possibilities in self-eroticism, I am in love with men’s thong underwear. I found my first pair of men’s thong underwear, I think in 1989, a long time ago. When I saw how it was made, I thought that I might “enjoy” wearing a pair, and, believe me the thongs I bought so many years ago did not in any way disappoint. Many years before that I had learned that feeling horny was nearly synonymous with oozing precum, at least for me. At the time I had not studied the biology for this or fully understood exactly what was going on inside my body when this happens, but I surely knew that there was something really great about oozing.

I once believed the old stories that if a guy was dripping, ejaculation was inevitable. But I discovered that if a guy approached this all in the right mental state, he could stay horny and keep dripping for long periods of time. But ejaculation stopped all of this so the real trick was to learn how to “ride the wave” and stay in a state of horniness that was just below the level of no longer being able to refrain from ejaculating, the event which would end the entire fun thing of just spending leisure time feeling horny.

Of course, the pouch was very snug on those early Spandex-laced thongs, almost too snug to contain both my penis and balls, and, worse (or maybe better?), just thinking of getting everything inside the pouch meant that I was getting a hard-on, which also meant that I was going to have still more “trouble” putting everything inside. I was dripping a lot just thinking about this “predicament”. Well, it was not really a predicament. I was enjoying myself tremendously as I contemplated the specifics of the unreasonable situation I was in.

Then the cord! Ahh, the cord! The cord on these thongs was just a tiny piece of elastic about 3/8 of an inch in diameter. Not much. The problem of how I was going to squeeze my penis and balls into that snug spandex-laced pouch was made less difficult if the cord did not lay against my butt crack but fit up tight between my glutes.

Of course, this was the first time I discovered that the space between my glutes was an erogenous zone. The deeper the cord went, the easier time I was having getting everything inside the pouch, but the sensation of the cord seizing between my glutes kept making me harder. I was enjoying myself a lot, but could I actually WEAR this goofy thing like a “normal” pair of underwear?

Somehow I settled down and “contained” myself. I was making quarter dollar-size stains of ooze on the front of the pouch, and I worried that the garment that I would wear over the thong would pick up wet stains too. That would be embarrassing. But I was enjoying my horny, thong-induced state so much a little embarrassment mattered not at all. Did it really make any difference if the thong could be a real pair of underwear rather than a great way to engage in “self abuse”?

Over the years I learned a lot of stuff, starting with the fact that feeling horny and then oozing precum does not automatically mean that a guy is headed toward and uncontrollable ejaculation. I got to the point where my mind could deal with wearing only a snug-fitting thong as the undergarment, and then pull on a pair of snug-fitting jeans over, and then go out and about, even to places like work and shopping.

Eventually a guy gets “used” to wearing a thong and his mind shifts from thinking only about the predicament his penis and balls are in all of the time to only thinking about that some of the time. Still, with every step I feel that snug-fitting thong back wedged between my glutes, and it keeps reminding me over and over that my body is dealing with something very different from say, wearing a loose-fitting pair of plaid boxers.

Even though I have somewhat gotten used to being in a thong I still drip a lot. Often I sleep in a thong as my only night time wear. I go to sleep feeling horny, already with some precum staining the pouch, but somehow I drift off feeling still feeling way horny. I awaken several hours later only to discover that the pouch has even more stains than it did when I fell asleep. Remarkably, the thong kept me horny and dripping the entire night even when I was asleep! This is crazy but extraordinary. Can ANY guy do that?

Finally there is the thong as exercise wear. I have talked a lot about that in the past. How much fun the thong is when I am going though my stationary rowing and stationary bike exercises, not to mention the weight machine as well. All of this makes my daily exercising a lot more enjoyable and less of a burden. Each stroke on the rower give me an erotic “kick” between my glutes. That felt great! My mind and body wants me to do another stroke. And so I exercise!

Last edited by sebbie : 07-09-2022 at 02:51 PM.