Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2017, 04:34 AM

Default 30: A Secluded Moment

Ricky started the pick up, and headed South on Route 11, one of the nations hidden gems as a scenic byway. To his right, Stormy took it all in. A far different world from the affluence of his Phoenix and Scottsdale upbringing. Ricky loved his truck, an older F150 from a year that started with a 1, a far cry from the sporty $25000 MX 5 Miata sports car Stormy took for granted. The love of car, or truck, was no less deep. Ricky, like Allen and most of the team, was a farm kid. Modest upbringing filled with family values, love, and acceptance. Stormy's paradigm was being shaken. In a good way. If nothing else, he had never ridden in a truck. Stormy smirked, old habits die slow, when playing music meant a CD in the slot, rather than Bluetooth streaming from an iPhone.

The ride started awkward all the way back from Ashland, where Stormy left the Miata behind. Here he was, in an old truck, with a tank top and skimpy square cut swimsuit. No shorts. Stormy was actually nervous, feeling vulnerable, a far different disposition than the cocky swimmer he had been to this point. He did, however, find Ricky to be cute, really cute. He was lean, muscular, and kind. Ricky had the most handsome smile, and the way he filled out his swimsuit was making Stormy hard. Ricky was equally turned on.

"I figure the team must hate me," Stormy finally broke the silence as the truck bounced down Route 11.

"Not really," Ricky replied, looking over. "Some think you can be a real dick, but I think the team actually likes you."

"I know Jake hates me," Stormy continued.

"You'd be shocked. Jake is the nicest guy on the team. I am sure he does not hate you. He probably just wants to know what your problem is," Ricky answered.

"That's cool," Stormy replied. He adjusted his erect anatomy. Ricky was making him crazy with desire. They faded back to silence as Kenny Chesney played. Stormy started thinking of AJ, wondering what he was doing.

"Must be hard moving your senior year," Ricky resumed the conversation. Stormy's eyes wandered in exploration over Ricky's body. Especially the way Ricky's bulging package displayed as he drove. Stormy's erection grew harder. A few see pages of wetness released into the material of his brand new suit.

"Yeah, it does," Stormy replied,Ashe swiped away the wet spot that had formed on his suit. He could feel that if he wasn't careful, that spot could get explosively bigger. Maybe it was already too late, he feared. "So, you must have a girlfriend," Stormy asked,

"Me, no," Ricky replied. "A few dates, but I guess I have just not gotten into the whole girl thing," Ricky continued. "I mean they are cute and all, but I am more into swimming and the guys on the team." It was an elusive answer that raised more curiosity than answers. Ricky glanced over at Stormy.

"You and I sound alike," Stormy replied. Stormy rested his left hand on Ricky's right leg just above the knee. Ricky did not pull away.

------

The ride south of Oxbow for the next 25 miles winds through dense woodlands and low wetland. It is perfect Moose habitat, as evidenced by the warning signs and the skid marks. The road winds and rolls, passing only an occasional cabin. One by one, each car carrying Allen's swimsuit wearing support crew passed by. Allen was feeling great, energy stores back up. He was rolling at 18.5 mph. The trees provided some cover from the sun. Only his balls were feeling the impact of the ride, in every sense of it.

He was twenty miles from the next rest stop when he hit fifty miles. As he rounded the downhill curve, his speed kicked up to 23.2 mph, he heard a rustle. He caught sight of the massive beast just before the bull moose bounded onto the road in front of him. Allen locked the brakes, the bike skidded left. The moose stopped and was staring straight at Allen. Thankfully, Allen stayed upright, stopping just 25 feet from the six foot tall animal, so close he could hear it breath, or maybe it was Allen gasping for air.

"Holy shit," Allen said, as he stood frozen, the crossbar of the old green bike between his legs. Allen was not sure what to do next. The moose seemed more curious than threatening, as they both watched each other. "Go on," Allen said, as if the moose would understand. Finally, after a short stare down that felt like an hour, the big, clumsy animal continued across the road.

"No one will ever believe this story," Allen thought to himself as he remounted the bike.

------

"Hey, I know this really cool swimming spot along the river," Ricky said to Stormy as he made a right onto a dirt logging road. "We got some time," he added. The truck bounced through the unkept dirt road's ruts. A mile in, Ricky turned onto a smaller lane, following it half a mile to a clearing along the river. The river bend had created a wide soft sandy shore. It was a secluded, secret spot most folks, even locals, didn't know existed. Ricky stopped the truck just short of the shore. "This is it. The water is shallow and it will be cool."

"Sweet spot," Stormy replied, as both guys got out of the truck. It was isolated,private, and very bucolic.

"I am going in," Ricky called out as he walked out into the water. Stormy grew hard again as he watched the muscular, swimsuit only masculine body venture into the river. Ricky had the perfect swimmer's butt, matching what he offered up front. "Come on Stormy," Ricky called out, now turned to face his new friend. Stormy was gorgeous, he looked so hot in the form fit of his print square cut. His bulge was perfect. Both guys were getting hard.

Stormy darted toward Ricky, grabbing him as they both fell into the cool river. They stood, Stormy behind Ricky, arms around Ricky's waist, Stormy's bulge hitting against Ricky. Neither guy fought the moment, instead they turned and embraced, feeling their frontal bulges touch and rub.

"Maybe I should have asked if you had a boyfriend," Stormy whispered.

"I do now," Ricky replied, as they both held tight, close.

"You got me all turned on," Stormy said. He could feel urges rising in his anatomy. Ricky was feeling the same. Ricky slid his hand down, feeling Stormy in the tight grip of the suit. "Oh man, Ricky," Stormy moaned. Stormy pressed hard into Ricky's grip, the full outline of his erect manhood being held in Ricky's palm. Ricky grew so aroused, his tiny swimsuit hardly able to contain him. He gently caressed Stormy, feeling him grow with uncontrollable arousal. "Oh man," Stormy pleaded as Ricky felt him grow firm and rigid. Stormy was breathing hard, his pelvis shaking. Ricky held him tighter, feeling him.

The orgasm was massive and intense, as Stormy thrust into Ricky's hand. Six or seven hard thrusts, followed by several softer releases. "Oh man, I can't believe I just did that," a winded Stormy whispered.

"You were amazing," Ricky replied. His own erection seeking a similar outcome. Stormy kissed Ricky. His hand ventured the same as Ricky's did before. Ricky was ready. It didn't take long.

-----