View Single Post
Old 05-28-2022, 06:55 PM
Speedo Member

Default Evolution of Friends - Part 5

THE ISSUE RESOLVES

For the next two days, everything was as usual, except Andy was no longer wearing a shirt to the beach, just his thong and I removed my thong when I got out of the van at the beach parking lot and didn’t put them on until we left the beach for home.

On the third day, David and Alex were in Andy’s apartment when I arrived. As soon as I walked in, I noticed that David grabbed his waistband. I’m sure it was a queue. Alex suggested, “Let’s leave our shorts here, today."

Suddenly, my “freedom” mindset status on “as little as possible” changed to “reasonable” since other people were going to wear tiny amounts of clothing for their trip!

I nodded my confirmation. Within ten seconds all four of us stood in Andy’s apartment, wearing nothing but our thongs. Almost in unison, we each grabbed our beach bags and the cooler and headed toward the van. It seemed to me that each of us wanted to go before anyone backed out!

Each day after that, we’d meet at Andy’s apartment. Of course, Andy never wore shorts. It seemed the thought of “don’t back-out” was in our minds, because each person literally stepped out of their shorts when they walked through the door. It was almost humorous.

Each day all four of us walked to the van shirtless, shoeless, and short-less, then spend the day at the beach wearing only our thongs. Upon return from the beach, we went to Andy's apartment, retrieved our shorts, and headed back to our own places.

Andy’s morning disappointment and frustration were gone. Evidently, all four of us wanted to go from the apartment to the beach and back wearing only our thongs. However, everyone was waiting for someone else. No one wanted to be the first.

Andy laid the groundwork and probably thought he had sat the example and was the first to wear only his thong. But, he wasn’t completely comfortable, since he still wore his shirt. When he stepped out of his comfort zone and removed his shirt, he also removed the last requirement for David and Alex. When they saw he would continue without a shirt, they were able to stretch their comfort zones, and we all joined in!

Last edited by bluethongguy : 05-28-2022 at 06:58 PM.