View Single Post
Old 04-28-2022, 03:24 PM

Smile Morning at Roy's

"I'll pick you guys up tomorrow morning" answered Roy after a long WhatsApp chat.

We woke up very happy because it was Roy's, the hotel lifeguard, day off. He invited us to his home for the day. He promised a day of fun at his place.

He arrived 9 am to the motor lobby of the hotel driving an old Jeep, wearing a red sleeveless t-shirt and the tightest pair of black Lycra shorts I have ever seen. "Jump in guys, I'm coming from the gym, let's ride".

Jessie and I jumped in, and we drove off to a beautiful road between the jungle and the ocean. I couldn't keep my eyes from Roy's huge body, checking out his huge thighs encased in thin Lycra joining together to a huge package. We were happily singing songs as we drove along, Jessie couldn't stop smiling all the way to Roy's place.

Surrounded by palm trees, Roy's place is a little house with a huge pool in the front. As the Jeep's engine was turned off, we were amazed on how silent that place was.

"No neighbors" - Roy said, as he climbed out of his Jeep.

Jessie and I looked at each other and smiled wildly as it was a dream come true. We had speedos and pool toys in our bags to share the fun with Roy.

"Come in, I won't bite!" - Roy said as he approached the main door and opened his house. We were amazed and how big Roy is, and his buttocks looked so amazing in those stretchy Lycra shorts. I had a hard on in my shorts.

Roy's house is a guy's dream one. A huge TV screen in the middle of the living room, in front of a large twin sofa, surrounded by a home theater, a zebra rug in the middle. Medals encased in glass were hanging from the walls, and photos of Roy's former life as a professional swimmer were the main features of the place.

"Sit down guys, I need to get a shower, and then we will have some fun, please feel yourselves at home. In case you need something for the pool, there's a pool shed next to it, there's beer and wine on the fridge, help yourselves".

Jessie and I were ecstatic of this amazing place. "Swimsuits first!" I told him, and I pulled out of my bag two pairs of Arena Blare briefs. One, blue with yellow designs. The other one, black, with white and pink prints. Jessie chose the black one, and we began changing into our swimsuits.

As we heard Roy open the shower, we were changed and ready for the pool. We took out our bags with pool toys and went to check out the pool.

The pool was not too big, 30 feet long by 15 feet wide, but it was on the deep side, at least 6 feet. The water was cool, and the jets were turned on, as the filtering was going on. It was crystal clear and on the bottom you could see shiny iridescent teal tiles.

Jessie looked spectacular in his Arena swimsuit. They are very tight, and you could see each feature of his body, just like an Olympic diver. I looked amazing on the blue Arena's as I felt my erection inflating inside the suit. I hope I don't scare Roy.

"I think I'll check out the pool shed", said Jessie, as he opened the door for it. Moments later, he yelled, "hey, Tom, you have to see this". As I entered the shed, you could see one set of shelves full of well-folded inflatable pool toys of all colors and sizes. At a first glance, you could see beach balls, mattresses and what could be lots of inflatable animals.

As we inspected closely the toys, we heard the front door opening, and Roy coming to us, "hey guys! Looks like you found my stash", he said, as he arrived to the shed.

Encased in a red Speedo, his body looked even bigger. Huge arms and pecs, bulging thighs and calves, and washboard abs encased a huge boner under his tight red swimsuit. It was like a dream come true.

"I've got a collection of pool toys from the lost and found on the hotel, once something is not collected in two weeks, they dispose the things, so I take the inflatables' to this place...I don't know, I like those toys, but never thought of having sexy fun on them".

"What... what's your favorite pool toy", I asked.

"Well, so far I got this giant tiger shark that was left behind on a room", he said, "It was deflated by the cleaning maid and placed on the lost and found, I got it from there after a couple of weeks, nobody claimed it."

He pulled out a huge chunk of gray folded vinyl and began unfolding it. You could see the head was at least 5 feet long to the pectoral flippers. He placed the deflated shark on his shoulder and looked amazing doing it. As the vinyl rubbed his body, you could see that his dick was inflating inside the tight red Lycra of his swimsuit.

I had a huge hard on looking at the red speedo Adonis unfolding the huge toy. I could see Jessie was in ecstasy too. "Guys, choose an inflatable for the pool, don't just stare at me", Roy said, and we were taken out of our daydreaming.

Jessie and me went to check the big inflatable shelf. I chose what appeared to be a huge turtle swim ring. It was like 6 feet wide as I began unfolding it. "Cool", I said, "I love huge swim rings."

Jessie went after a large inflatable duck. "Ooh I like this ducky", said my sexy friend, as he began unfolding the toy.

As we were distracted from Roy, he plugged to the mains a red inflating pump, and it began whooshing air. He unscrewed the nozzle of the huge shark and connected the pump to the toy, and it began inflating fast.

"Ooh I better take this thing out of the shed", he said, as the shark's body began inflating, and we could see the shark was like 15 or 18 feet long... the inflator was doing an amazing job as the front flippers and the tail began to take shape, and in less than 3 minutes, the huge inflatable giant tiger shark was tightly inflated.

"There's my toy, guys, here, help yourselves and blow your toys up", as he grabbed the shark and went to the pool.

I couldn't manage the sight, and I was rubbing the front of my swimsuit. As it became tighter because of my bulging erection, the back of my swimsuit rode up my ass crack. It was heaven on earth.

I took the inflator and looked for a nozzle on the turtle. It was a big one, and I could fill it very fast and tight. The turtle looks amazing as it has a mesh in the middle of the ring, and I was surprised to see how tight the drink holder looked.

Then, it was time for Jessie's ducky. It whooshed right into plumpness as the inflator did an excellent job on it. We were ready for the pool.

We could see that Roy was stretching poolside, and the huge inflatable shark was floating happily in the middle of the pool.

"Hey, Roy, we are ready to jump in!", I told him as we approached him.

"Ohhh nice pool toys, and look at you boys!", he replied as his speedo looked tighter. We all three had a huge hard on in our swimsuits. "I'd like first to have sexy fun with the toys", he said, "it's just a matter of rubbing into them?" he asked.

I wanted to give that huge shark a deep, long fuck, but wanted Roy to appreciate the inflatables. "See, Roy, how nice this love hole looks on this huge inflatable turtle", I said, as I was pointing to the drink holder. "Maybe you can begin here".

As I reached out the turtle to Roy, Jessie patted me in the shoulder. "Let's ride the shark together", he said, as Roy was figuring out what to do next.

Roy placed the huge turtle swim ring in the water, and then he laid on top. Jessie and I wanted to see the show, pulled the shark in and mounted it. Jessie in the front and me in the back, of the giant gray vinyl beast. It was squeaking, and you could hear the whooshing of air from the fins and the body and back as we mounted him comfortably.

We saw Roy enjoying floating on the turtle, as using his right hand he pulled down the front of the waistband of his toy, releasing his huge dick and balls. I began rubbing my erect dick, still encased in Lycra to Jessie's butt as he also released his huge boner from his swimsuit. We were bouncing on top of the shark like if we were on one of those banana boats as we saw Roy spit his right hand and then applying his saliva as lube to his huge dick as he penetrated the turtle pool toy's drink holder.

It was too much for me as Jessie began to rub his erection to the shark's back, and as he did, he kept rubbing his butt to my dick. I took my boner out of my tight swimsuit and slid my dick between Jessie's Lycra covered ass crack and the tight plastic of the shark.

Roy moaned and groaned hard as he was thrusting hard into the turtle pool toy, his back, butt and thigh muscles contracting hard as he was tightly embracing the inflatable with his powerful arms. The turtle pool toy was struggling to float with the huge hunk on top, and it was being penetrated by his huge dick.

Because of Roy's powerful thrusts into the inflatable toy, the pool got waves on the surface, which moved the shark. Jessie was enjoying riding my dick, and I was harpooning the back of the shark with my glans.

Suddenly, a huge roar came from Roy. He had a huge explosion of semen inside the turtle as his arms hugged tighter the turtle swim ring, like if he was going to explode it with his strength.

Jessie and I were enjoying the shark so much, as the waves that Roy made gave an extra bonce to our shark riding. Roy stretched his right arm and grabbed the huge nozzle of our shark, pulling it and a whoosh of air could be heard under us. Jessie was reaching a huge orgasm and I, as I felt the shark began to deflate, came in an explosion of semen under Jessie's butt, meanwhile Roy was appreciating our ecstasy.

The shark kept deflating with Jessie and me on top, and blobs of cum left and right slid off from the shark to the water. Roy turned over his body, and we could see he filled out the drink holder of his man juice.

It was a great morning at Roy's.