View Single Post
Old 04-27-2022, 06:04 PM

Default Here comes part III

"My name is Roy", said the hunky pool lifeguard when Jessie and I were sitting on the lounges, enjoying another round of Mai Tais.

"Hello Roy, I'm Tom, and this is Jessie", I replied, signaling Roy the empty lounge where he could sit and join the conversation. He sat down and the structure of the lounge creaked under the almost 250 pounds of hunk.

"I see you had a problem with your flamingo raft at the cove" he said.

"Well, yes we kinda deflated it since it's a bit bulky to move up and down the room", Jessie answered.

"That's not the only deflation you had at the cove, hah?", he answered, "I heard the woosh of air on the cove and had to check what was going on! Looks like you had lots of sexy fun over there".

Jessie and I looked at each other, as we were caught by the life saver. Maybe he was going to have us kicked out of the hotel, or even call the police after our frolics in the pool.

"Well, my shift is going to be over soon, if you need a lifeguard to help you out, let me know", as he gave us a small card with his phone number. After that, he stood up and went his way.

Jessie and I looked at each other on disbelief. Does lifeguard Roy was flirting with us? Would he love to join our fun? Or he was just letting us know who was the boss?. One thing was for sure, both of us had huge boners in our tight speedos.

I stood up, and took the now deflated flamingo with me. "I need to rinse this pooltoy and my speedo", told Jessie, who joined me to get back to the room.

In the room, things were a bit different. The cleaning lady had come thru and tidied up. She even made the bed, and left the inflated unicorn and whale on top of it. Maybe she knew. We jumped on top of the pool toys and rubbed our speedo-covered hard ons until we shooted our huge loads, again. Our orca and unicorn were covered with goo, as the front of our speedos did. It was fun and relaxing after lifeguard Roy gave us a huge scare.

"Shower time!" I shouted, as I took the deflated flamingo with me to the shower stall and Jessie followed. The stall is two by two meters of marble covered walls with a strong plexiglass door. I turned on the shower, and selected warm and nice water, entered carrying the flamingo and Jessie with me, closing the door after him.

Then, I had an idea. I searched for the main body nozzle of the flamingo, and started blowing it up, as Jessie began to rub his hands in my speedo. The more air I was giving the flamingo, the nicer the massage, as he rubbed my pecs, and my speedo covered huge bulge and butt.

As the flamingo grew bigger and bigger, we were losing space into the shower stall, as the huge pooltoy was growing inside, pushing us to one of the walls. "Faster, bigger, tighter" said Jessie as I kept inflating the flamingo with my huge lungs. Feeling surrounded by the pink vinyl as Jessie was rubbing all my spots gave me a huge hard-on.

I closed the nozzle as we were tight against the wall by the inflated flamingo, and then it was time for me to make Jessie enjoy the moment. I began rubbing his pecs, his lycra-covered butt and his hard-on which was huge again even after he came on the flamingo in the pool and on his unicorn on the bed. I loved to see the shape of his long dick struggling to get free from the lycra of his swimsuit. I took him from his hip and threw him on top of the inflated plastic of the flamingo. Then, on a swift move, I pulled down my speedo and took my huge boner from it.

"No, please", Jessie said, "don't penetrate me!" as he felt my huge, free dick as he laid on top of the inflated toy. "I will not" I replied, as I took my huge boner and placed it on his lycra covered ass crack "you will be all right, I will use you as my pool toy", as I began to rub, in and out my dick in his swimsuit. It was a moment of pure pleasure, the falling warm water, that beautiful hunk under me floating on top of a huge vinyl air filled bag as I rubbed his pink speedo.

Not more than two minutes passed by as the nozzle of the flamingo came out, whooshing the air out and softly deflating as I erupted in a huge cum stream on Jessie's pink speedo. Also I felt him cumming in his tight swimsuit, as my right hand was rubbing his boner.

We cleaned up the flamingo, and then our swimsuits, to then have dinner and sleep with our unicorn and orca waiting for the new day...