Thread: Small package
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2022, 05:29 PM

Default I hear that as we get older things happen as you get older.

Quote:
Originally Posted by misteranonymous
I love wearing Speedos, even if I don't necessarily fill them out up front very well. I have a great body. However, often when I'm on the beach if there's another man in his Speedos he is usually obviously out packing me. This even happened with some much smaller Asian guys who had bigger bulges than me at Disney World.

To be honest, I find it erotic and freeing. All men are different and I think it's sexy when we are able to see all of each other.

I also like being brave on the beach and showing all the smaller guys out there that they too could wear a speedo.

Does anyone else get a kick out of being brave enough to show their less than impressive package?

What I mean is I had a heart attack about a year ago and now I am up and running, but while I was being treated a few things shrunk, but now that I am starting to get in the pool at the YMCA and other pools I seem to being able to get rid of some my inches around the middle and something seem to be healing as well, so I hope to be able to be back in good shape, bit no means have the speedo gods have been good to me, but things are looking up, if you get what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5rJ...l=heyallwhatup