Thread: who else wears
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 09:21 PM

Not a tie side string but a solid string bikini. I have a tiny yellow string bikini with 3/4 back made by Dore which I have worn on holiday to Lanzarote and Menorca a few times. My first time I had rented a small house with pool and on my first day just after arriving I lost no time in slipping into it. It felt so good to have on such a tiny garment and the yellow colour is so vibrant. The front did little to hide my form which a female friend had once labelled as obscene and vulgar. I was enjoying the pool in my miniscule bikini when there was a knock at the side yard gate. I climbed out of the pool with the bikini clinging to my body and very revealing and opened the gate where I found a young woman in her 40s but quite plump and wearing a long flowing dress quite low cut. As she informed me that she was the leasing agent and wanted to check that everything was ok I saw her eyes drop down to my bikini and gave a big smile. I said I would put some shorts on but she said not Tomas she thought the suit was very cute. I asked her into the yard and we chatted for a short time with her giving my bikini frequent looks. After 20 mins or so she started to leave and said that I probably wouldn't need to wear anything more than my bikini as the weather was due to be very hot to which I made a remark about having only one such bikini with me. She then told me about a shop where a friend of her had a good selection of similar bikinis and also offered to bring a selection with her on her next visit or could meet me to introduce me to her friend. To be continued....