Thread: french holidays
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 12:04 PM

Default french holidays

many years ago, i used to spend university holidays with my 'aunt' and 'uncle' in the South of France. They weren't true aunt and uncle but long standing family friends, my mother being French, and we regarded them as such.
They ere opposite in shape, my uncle being very slim, smaller in height than me while my aunt was quite plump with typical matronly large breasts and had the most amazing long nails, like talons which she usually painted bright red.
this was around the period in France when 'le string', a tiny thong/g-string was worn by women on the beach and usually topless, while men wore very brief bikini style speedos, usually no wider than a couple of centimetres.
My aunt totally subscribed to this fashion, not for herself as she wore fabulous one pice bathing costumes of amazing bright patterns though she bought the briefest of bikinis for my uncle which he wore without issue.
So against this backdrop I turned up one very hot day and after greetings was invited to slip into my swimwear and join them at their pool.
i had brought my old school 'speedos' which were about 4cm wide but made of very light fabric which when worn gave my penis and amazing shape and being of a light blue colour with yellow side panels, school colours, further enhanced the appearance.
when i arrived at the pool side my uncle was wearing a very brief yellow bikini which gave hime an amazing bulge, quite clearly circumsised. on seeing me, my aunt said i definitely needed some sun to give me a nice tan and that my speedos
weren't brief enough. she reached out and pulled at the waist band, turning ir out so it appeared half of what it had been. now the drawn string was sitting on my bulge and while adjusting the waist band at the front, the sharp tips of her nails 'accidentally' brushed my bulge, causing an amazing sensation on my penis through the fabric. ver enjoyable. she called my uncle across and said i need a suit like his with a proper pouch, in doing so cupping his bulge in her hand and tracing he index finger nail along the seam saying how this enhanced the suit to give more freedom in the suit and continued by tracing her nail along the bulge. she then said she would get one of her husband's other bikinis for me to slip into until she could get me one from the shop she used. her own bathing costume was a bright floral affair with a white back ground. before she went i said i had another suit with me which was briefer and i went of to put it on. this was a very brief blue bikini, with a seamed pouch given to me by a german friend and was made of nylon based fabric similar to ladies stockings and which would 'run' if damaged. this one made my penis bulge out considerably and i really enjoyed wearing it. i presented myself to them and she gave a huge smile staring at my bulge. much better she said. my uncle also smiled and she stood infront of us cupping our bulges in her hands and pointed out how much better the suit looked on me giving me a more erotic shape.needless to say i was finding the experience hugely erotic and was staring to get a semi. as she pulled her hands away she dragged her nails across our bulges with a wicked smile.
i loved spending time in the hot sun wearing only this tiny suit and loved the contrast of her big loud one piece and my tiny scrap of bikini. (more to come)