Thread: Layering Lycra
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 09:05 PM

Smile Layering of lycra.

I read, one member didn't want wear too many layers of lycra or spandex sports clothes, being his boner would be confined and not free. I went with an older friend bike riding recently before the real cold weather set in. I wore spandex sports briefs under a long sleeve leotard with snug cycling lycra bibs. My friend had a pair of black colored running tights with sexy speedo swim briefs underneath. It was a nice day and and we both had a hard on too. Those lycra bibs fit me just right and my friend felt the same in his lycra outfit. My erection didn't feel constricted, just snug and secure in layered lycra spandex, yet well outlined in them. My friend's hard on was was well outlined under his tights and speedo briefs and he felt great in them too. The fun part was when we got home and stripping off all those layers of snug lycra outdoors sportswear. I really liked how he helped me undress, layer by layer. He was still in his running tights and seemed to be having fun stripping me naked and all you could hear and see, was my giggling and involuntary squirming "unsnap, unsnap" and unzzzippp, as the cycling bibs shoulder straps and bib were unfastened and unzipped, then dropping to my waist. My hard penis still felt so good, still encased in my lycra bibs, leotard and sports brief and certainly not feeling confined, knowing once he had all those snug, warm lycra layers off, My erection will be free and bouncing. It was the same for him, as I managed to strip off his running tights and that clinging speedo keeping his hard on well encased in them. He said his hard on never felt constricted in them either and he like the warm snug feeling in layers of lycra, especially coming off. He had a sense of freedom with his now free and bouncing erection. Like I said before, it feels great and somewhat sexually arousing being snug and secure under layers of lycra and spandex.