Thread: Bikini Bottoms
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 02:21 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lap Counter
Hi notmyj, and welcome to the forum!

The forum's title says "briefs, bikinis, and more" so you've come to the right place, even if many of us (speaking strictly for myself, because I don't really know) have no experience wearing women's bikini bottoms. You're going to find an active community here with a few of us who post frequently, and of course the nasty lurkers who are willing to suck up the board's energy, but never participate.

Looking at the pictures, the only suit that kind of says "girls" to me is the rear of the middle one with the circles. Not sure why, but that just looks like it belongs on a girl's butt. It also looks too crowded in front (IMHO).

The first one, although really tiny doesn't read that way at all and looks hot, hot, hot. The blue band sets and defines where your goodies go. Since the suit was designed without accommodation for a guy, it's amazing how well it fits!

So, I've got a couple questions. First, what are "cheekies"? And how did you get full size pictures to appear in your message? I've been sticking a bunch of pictures up recently, have had to jump through major hoops to get them down to the 78kb file size limit, and they appear as little thumbnails at the bottom inserted of in the message itself.

Since Byron is URL challenged, Louis by language, and apparently me by lack of knowledge of the forum's software, perhaps we need a instruction manual.

Yeah, the one with the circles is bordeline, I will admit. Its actually not as crowded as it looks. I was partially aroused when the pic were taken because my GF was was being really....supportive

As for the first one, it is easily my favorite style from Roxy I have a couple of them with different patterns/colors. It fits well and the wide band helps hole everything in place. I love how little the back is, makes for great tan lines and I feel sexy wearing it. I also was amazed how well it fits considering it was designed for a girl, I honestly thought I would be hanging out of the sides but it works very well.

As for the cheekies.... They are girls underwear... I like the vast array of designs, colors, cuts, and materials. Luckily, my GF was ok with me wearing what I do. I should clarify that I dont dress up like a girl, I dont wear girls clothes, bras or dresses or anything like that. Its not a sexual fetish, I just decided to break out of the norm of plain underwear or over priced "designer" underwear and wear what I liked. Again, it took alot of trial and error but I found what fits. I have pics, but not sure if it would be appropriate as this is a swim wear board. lol.

I upload my pics to photobucket.com. Its a free hosting site that you can keep your pics at. You can create different albums and organize your pics. The reason you can get away with big pics is that since they are hosted at different site, the size restriction at this site is not relevant. The pics are uploaded and stored at photobucket then simply linked to this forum. Although the forum rules here only allow a max of 4 images per post.