View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 07:49 AM

This happened a few years ago when I was married first time round. My wife disliked my skimpy swimwear though my gay sister in law quite liked them and used to buy me very skimpy suits unknown to my wife. I used to model them at her flat when they arrived. One particular suit was tiny, pale blue, 1cm sides and made from a flimsy spandex. Always had a semi when i modelled them for her, which although she was gay, she enjoyed seeing me like that, trying to fight it. I have always pulled my foreskin back for hygiene reasons, so the head was always well outlined. With the tine pale blue suit, i changed into it in her bedroom as usual but the feel of the fabric and the bulge in the skimpy pouch left little to the imagination which caused my cock to harden more than usual. She started calling if i was ready to show her yet and I hastily went through to her wearing this tiny bikini, very aware that my cock was stiffening quickly. Her eyes nearly popped out and she started giggling, staring at my bulge, saying that i definitely shouldn't wear this in front of my wife. she knelt down in front of me for a closer look, saying that it was a very tiny suit indeed. I could feel my cock pushing, arching sideways against the side of the pouch and looked down to see the head burst out to one side followed by my thick shaft. My orgasm was about to explode and tried to turn away but too late as i shot jets of thick cum. She gasped and giggled while i apologised profusely. She told me not to worry and helped to mop up my cum, off my leg and cock head, saying that she couldn't believe the volume of juice. As with my modelling sessions, my wife was definitely not to know about this!