Thread: Dream suit?
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 01:45 AM
Speedo Member

tons; I want a totally seamless 3-d printed/electroloomed/replicated/etc pair of shaftwear-type 1" briefs. Yes, it would be possible to do it in latex, and latex is indeed sexy and fun as hell; I just like spandex just that bit more, and it breathes for more regular wear.

I want a pair of Aussiebums 2" with a waterproof EL-wire tape waist band, as well as el-wire patterns on the pouch and seat. Because glowing shit immediately enhances a garment's cool factor by at least 30%. Lookin sci-fi realness as hell.

I want N2n to make spidersilk-spandex blend garments; harvesting millions of poor arachnids dry of their silk just so my dick and balls feel slick and contoured behind my bulge.

I want Under Armour to finally release their "Symbiotex" line of all-in-one compression garments, undies and swimsuits. They are packaged in an airtight container, that once unsealed, will ooze onto the nude host, bonding to them on a cellular level, and covering the skin in whatever garment pattern desired, maintaining a painted-on level of skin tightness to the host. Vitals would then be monitored and in certain cases, maintained by an app due to the nanites that comprise the mass of the garment. These nanites are a mobile lattice-work of carbon nano-tubes, each equipped with a silicone flagellum providing mobility and a means of interlocking and stretching. If damaged, the garment would be able to heal itself by reconfiguring the particles in your body's shed skin cells and other castings into other nanites to maintain a number. Texture wise, I'd say it felt like wet living silk, and stretched like a sapient latex. The technology is based on "adaptice Silycra (tm)", a tech that was developed in 2264 when scientist, engineer and heir to the Silycra empire, Eric Mahmoud Yashida, who's contradictory nature as a minimalist drove himself to create the first multi-garments.

I would settle for a mirror finish brief, though.