View Single Post
Old 07-14-2020, 03:43 PM
Speedo Member

Talking Time to heal the "Orgasmic Opening!"

C.D.: a good over-the-counter athletes-foot preparation in cream form may be just right for use in your belly button;check it out and let us know if it helps. For me, in addition to regular exercise (as the focal point in my abdominal-vacuum routine) as well as the deep-finger rotation for clarity followed by The Navel Reflex for start-the-day pleasure, my bellybutton gets focused, pleasurable cleansing in the shower every day. (I soap up my abs, then finger the soap foam into my navel, than step back into the shower and let the water swill over it and rinse it out.) After I towel off, I apply cocoa-butter lotion from chest to toe, with chest and abs last. I dribble some on pecs and abs, making sure some runs over and into my bellybutton. I smooth in the lotion on my pecs and abs, pull my bellybutton in deep, then stick my index finger all the way into it and push it comfortably up out of sight under my ribcage. I rotate my finger to smooth the cream into the navel, enjoying an orgasm while doing so! And since my stomach is empty, I may do some bellybutton abdominal rolls as well. My navel is fit and clean, and ready for a new day! C.D., once your bellybutton is healed, try daily cleansing and creaming and let us know how it goes. Perhaps other Board members have additional navel-care tips to share.