Thread: Old Green Bike
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 12:59 PM

Default 2: The Stain

Allen laid in bed, thinking about the day. Jake and he had made great progress on the bike. They lubed up the old chain, cleaned up the dusty old frame, and they got the wheels trued up enough to spin free, thanks to help from Allen’s dad and his old bike toolkit. The derailleurs were a bigger problem, and they had not quite figured those out. As Allen dozed off, his mind began to replay the day.

“Getting closer,” Jake said as the two guys admired their work. Jake’s swimsuit was stained with a swipe of grease from where he had rested his hand on the side panel. Allen felt bad for him, the suit probably ruined with a black smudge stain.

“You probably should try to wash that out while it is still fresh,” Allen had suggested. The two guys went into the bathroom and Allen watched as Jake showered himself with hot water and lathered up the stained section.

“It’s not coming out,” Jake complained as he rinsed and tried several times.

“I have an idea,” Allen said as he left the room. He grabbed some degreaser from the laundry and brought it back up. Jake was still using soap and shampoo without success. “This should do it,” Allen said as he poured a handful of the clear liquid in his hand. He jumped in the shower, standing in front of his friend and wiped the liquid into the lycra material of the tight swimsuit. “Let that sit for a few minutes,” Allen suggested. Allen turned off the water as the two handsome guys waited for the degreaser to do its stuff.

“This is my favorite suit,” Jake lamented. “I hope I didn’t ruin it.”

“I know,” Allen replied. “It looks great on you, too.” Allen found himself awkwardly getting an erection as he stood mere inches from Jake. Allen’s suit swelled quickly, as he admired the outline of Jake’s amazingly long penis wrapping down between his legs, forming the most erotic ball shaped bulge. Allen reached down and adjusted his own manhood, which had grown to strain against the waistband.

“Dude, are you getting hard?” Jake asked, somewhat teasing. Allen’s arousal was very obvious, his erect rod pushing hard against the material, its outline showing full detail in the grasp of the tight, wet swimsuit. Allen blushed, giving Jake a smile that said he was absolutely turned on.

Allen reached out to Jake, placing his hand on Jake’s wet swimsuit. “Let me rub this in and see if we can get your suit clean,” Allen said. Allen did his best ignore his own urges, but he was getting very aroused. As he rubbed Jake’s suit, Jake started getting his own surge of excitement, his bulge growing. Jake spread his legs a bit, reacting to the sensation of his growing manhood.

“Looks like I am not the only guy boned up,” Allen said as he watched Jake get more and more aroused. Jake’s smooth uncut anatomy looked amazing pushing out from his tight bulge. The firm outlined bending between his legs.

“I know, dude, I can’t help it, you start rubbing me like that,” Jake replied. “Oh man,” he added.

Allen reached behind and turned the water back on. The warm spray ran over Jake’s shoulders and down his tight chest, across the front of his swimsuit and rolled off the end of his bulging middle. “Let’s make sure we get these suds out,” Allen said as he started directing the water over Jake’s lathered suit. He rubbed along the suit, making sure to push out as much of the degreaser as possible. “I need to get the front,” Allen said as his hand wandered over Jake’s bulge. Allen had never felt Jake before, in fact he had never felt another guy before.

“Oh man, Allen, you’re making me cum.” Jake said. Allen slowly rubbed his hand all along Jake’s anatomy. “Seriously, dude,” Jake added.

“There, I think we got it all,” Allen said pulling his hand away. Jake was clearly very aroused and massively erect.

“Oh man, you can’t stop now,” Jake pleaded. He reached and took Allen’s hand and placed it back on his firm erection. Jake stated to gyrate as Allen took him the rest of the way.

Allen jolted awake, just as he began to explode in the tight swimsuit he had worn to bed. He was breathing hard, sweaty, and pulse raced as his anatomy thrusted with each release. Allen laid back as the final surges finished.

“That must have been some erotic dream,” Jake said. He had watched it all from the bed across the room. His totally clean swimsuit hung dry on the door knob.