View Single Post
Old 01-02-2024, 01:41 PM

Default Superhero Costume

Superhero Costume

I have been having more fun thinking about this. The SM DEVOPS Thermal Running tights in black along with a MED long sleeved DEVOPS Thermal Tee are the starting point. Last night I used a black swim brief and an undergarment beneath the tights.

In the finest spirit of Superman, who always wears a red brief over his blue tights, I decided I could also do something on this order, And I had just gotten my new swim briefs in a pattern consisting of multiple primary colors. The “34 W” turned out to be an excellent choice. I could call this my Pride swim brief or maybe my rainbow swim brief, but the briefs have neither rainbows nor have a Pride logo. The pattern consists of just narrow diagonal blocks of the various primary colors, the same as you would find from a prism or in a box of 8 crayons.

With the multicolored brief addition, maybe this is becoming a costume for an openly-gay superhero. The bright colors of the brief look fabulous with the rest of the costume being stark and way tight black. But I am not openly gay or otherwise. Still, that does not concern me. However, I am wearing two layers of swim briefs one black, one multicolored, and that must be interpreted in some camps as “kinda gay”. I don’t care. This is still a good idea for playing the role of a Superhero.