Thread: The Magic Wand
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2023, 01:33 PM

Default Magic Wand and the Perineum

Magic Wand and the Perineum

I have been watching some videos lately that involve edging “contests” between two guys. Arms strapped to the wall in an upward position, they are unable to touch anything that is sexually active. The whole point of the contest is to see which of the two guys has an orgasm first and that guy is declared the “loser” in the game. The guys are masturbated by two other guys using a variety of techniques in sequence, not only manual stimulation with lube, but also employing tools such as a hand-held vibrator, interestingly a vibrator very similar to the Magic Wand clone one I keep by my bedside.

Interestingly, the guys sustain themselves without ejaculating successfully for a lot of time until the Magic Wand vibrator comes out. By then they are fully erect and just a little touching of the vibrator head to the glans or even the shaft of the penis gets them off. Truly fun orgasms happen when the penis is fully erect and applying a vibrator to a fully erect penis is an entirely different and much more enjoyable experience.

In the process of trying to get to a better orgasm using my trusty Magic Wand clone vibrator, I started to think that maybe I was not making the best use of the vibrator. Applying the vibrator directly to my penis shaft or glans area made me quickly go into orgasm mode but this sensation lasted only for a second or two, and was, to [ut it bluntly, not very satisfying. I was enjoying myself a lot more with the erections I was sustaining using my little estim device and my vacuum pump. And watching these “professional edgers” succumb to the vibrator in only seconds, it seemed was not helpful.

Maybe the solution was instead to find a way to apply the vibrator to another area that was psychosexually active but not quite as intense as going direct by laying the vibrator on the penis. The area that comes to mind immediately is the perineum or “taint”. That is a fascinating area because it is clearly an active place sexually, but some distance from the penis.

Of course, the taint is located directly behind the scrotum, between the scrotum and anus. I know all about applying upward tension to the taint using a thong right at the point where the thong back and pouch join. Since I was wearing a thong to bed, finding my taint with the vibrator was easy. The settings on the vibrator are superb, one a mix of low and high speed that “growls like an animal” as it is stimulated. I was lying down and pushed the head of the vibrator directly into the taint from the bottom. This felt, in a word, terrific. I am loving this. I can stimulated the taint with the vibrator for a long time without going into an orgasm, But I am quickly becoming very aroused psychologically and physically. The Magic Wand is my great friend at this point. I want to do this again! I NEED to do this again! I am on to something where I can spend an afternoon edging myself and simply kicking back and enjoying the pulses vibrator. I am feeling horny but not horny enough to have everything collapse in a quick orgasm. I am loving this activity.

One more thing. The guys in the video were applying the vibrator to the contestants using a little attachment called a magic wand “Hummingbird” I do not have a Hummingbird yet, but have placed an order. I also have an interesting Cock Ring Scrotum Ring stimulator coming that has a little edge on it that is “guaranteed to stimulate my taint”. I am anxious to see how that works as well. I will keep you posted with updates as they become available.