View Single Post
Old 12-05-2017, 10:36 PM

new to the forum and excited to meet fellow speedo enthusiasts/fetishists!

What is your age? 30

What is your sexuality -IE- Str8, Gay, Bi, etc.? - gay

i got into speedos when i was in junior year of HS. unlike many of you who started out wearing them in swim classes/teams, I was overweight and already knew I was attracted to speedos/bikini underwear on men. My dad wore bikini underwear for awhile until he got older.

i went on a family vacation with extended members to Cartagena. they love the beach so we stayed at a beach hotel and everyone is expected to hang out there almost all day. since i was overweight, i was relegated to the board shorts. but then i saw my mom's cousin wearing the 5" running shorts and underneath it a 3" Speedo. i couldn't help but ogle at him in his outfit. no one in our family gave it any mind so whenever possible i would position myself to look up his shorts to see his bulge.

later on in life, after losing considerable weight throughout university and life after, i revisited the speedo attraction and went full on it. I started out with Aussiebum square cut trunks and then as the weight came off, so did the fabric. finally, i bought two 1" Gary Madjell bikini briefs for my vacations and two Joe Snyder unlined bikinis for swimming at home.