View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 01:28 AM

Default Part 2: The shower, Zach and Breakfast

The hot shower felt awesome. I let the water roll over me, still in my suit. My mind went to the image of Zach as I left him this morning, laying there on his bed, the way his shorts clung to him, how he had his incredible legs spread open. Between the feel of the water and those images, but my body was taking matters into its own hand, so to speak. I loved the feel of the suit on me. I loved the look as I got more and more aroused. I really did not have time, but I really enjoyed the feeling I was having as the water caressed over my chest, and down the front of me. I lathered my hair, letting the shampoo run from my hair down across my chest and off my legs. I rubbed soap across my chest and down my abs, wiping away the smell of the chlorine, my suit clinging to me and gripping me in a way that seemed to be working. My mind had moved past just a shower, as my body had responded to my thoughts, the feelings, the feel. I ended up taking longer in the shower than expected, but I certainly enjoyed myself.

It was already 7:30 when I finished, and here I was still naked, somewhat aroused, but calming. I rushed to dry off, grabbed a dry old team suit and threw it on, slipped my shorts over. Within a few minutes I was heading out the door for the walk to the student center for breakfast. It was a great day, blue sky and the temps were well into the high 60’s already. I had a bad case of spring fever and really wanted to be somewhere other than going to class. Ay a beach, laying in the sun, Zach, Cody, Alan (the guy runner from modeling). Damn, I could almost have turned myself on again in my thoughts.

“You’re such a jerk” Zach said to me as I walked over to him, standing near the entrance to the dining hall. He was in a pair of board shorts and a swim team T shirt. His hair was jostled, as if he had not brushed it, his traditional look. He was cute as anything. He looked hotter than any guy out there and he was getting the looks from every girl who walked by. I love the heck of Zach, but he was just too damned shy! For a straight guy, he could have any girl he wanted… and damn, if he was like me, look out!

“Good morning to you, too” I replied. I knew Zach was tweaked about me swimming without him. “You must have had a great sleep,” I added telling him about how he looked as I left. I knew it would stoke him, and it did. He gave me this “guilty as charged” smile back.

“Yeah, it really was awesome not to have to get up for practice. I even had time to jack off.” I could not tell if he was serious or just kidding. He knew how to poke back at me.

“So did I” I replied, laughing.

Over breakfast I told Zach about my swim, how the pool was almost empty, and how weird it was that I had to walk back down to the locker in my wet suit.

“Oh, you know you loved that part the best,” Zach teased, “You love showing off in your skimpy little suits, just like that tiny thing you wore modeling.”

“Don’t even start about modeling,” I replied. “You’re the guy who…”

“Okay” Zach said cutting me off. He blushed.

“There was this guy next to me, he swam non stop the whole time I was there.” I explained. “He was not fast, but he had incredible endurance. He was a lot older than we are, probably like 50’s, but he had an awesome body”

“You got turned on by an older guy?” Zach replied.

“No, not that way” I said. “I was just amazed at how long he swam and how fit he was. He had abs and everything. He even wore a racing brief, a Tyr suit”

“Sounds like you really checked this dude out,” Zach said. “I think you like him.”

“Okay, whatever” I replied, exasperated. “But really, he was a really good swimmer. Pete said he comes every day. And yeah, he was very handsome, but….”

Four guys from swimming came over to the table, interrupting the conversation. Obnoxious and loud, just like swimmers can be, we are a cocky bunch. They all shared how cool it was to sleep in.

“Speedo-boy here went swimming” Zach said to them, pointing at me. That set them off in a round of smart remarks.

“Hey, this weekend is going to be awesome,” one of them, Scott, pointed out. “Let’s go to the beach.” Scott was a freshman recruit. He was a really cute guy and a damn good swimmer. Besides the closeness of team, I did not really know much about him. He did, however, fill out his suits well, and he had the smoothest chest and legs. I could not imagine him at the beach.

We all agreed that a weekend at the beach would be cool. “If we all chipped in, we can get a hotel for like $20 each and crash on the floor” That led to a team hand grab of affirmation. “No f…ing swimming” ruled one of the guys, I am not sure who.

“Yeah, it’s a beer and boys weekend” said James, another of the four (and the dude from modeling). That sounded fine to me.

Zach and I agreed to meet at the pool at 4 for a workout. We picked up our stuff and headed to class. On the way out of the dining area, a couple girls from our class joined us for the walk. I nudged Zach and smiled. “That damn shyness,” I thought.

To be continued .... if you like the story, let me know......