Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 07:42 PM

Red face Shy about getting hard wearing a speedo or singlet under clothes to the doctors.

I have a college age friend who like going to the gym an swimming at our men's health club. One day as he arrived at the gym with me, he had a call from his doctor to please come the office for updating important medical information and records. He decided to go to see the doctor and asked me to go with him. I agreed, as he was thinking this was just an important update for his insurance. He was still wearing his favorite snug blue singlet under jeans with French lycra briefs. After a short time in the waiting room he was called in by the nurse, when told he would have to take a full medical examination. Soon the doctor(female) entered the exam room and apologized for the last minute call up. Before the doctor left, she said he will have to completely undressed, when he said to me his outfit was getting him hard underneath, now feeling a lot of anxiety, he was feeling somewhat embarrassed being naked with a woman doctor, but glad I was there with him. The nurse now returned with a large gown for him and said she would help him out of his snug sports attire. While I sat in the seat in the exam room and him sitting on the exam table, the nurse partially closed the large privacy curtain and I could now see what would happen with him. He took off his jeans and shirt, then handed them to me. He was in only the tight blue singlet that revealed all his assets including his full erection . The nurse gave him a big smile, telling him not to be embarrassed having an erection, as she readied the various medical equipment for his unscheduled physical exam. The nurse told him he had to completely undressed, as he blushed. He asked me to help him get ready. The nurse left the room as I lowered the shoulder straps on his clinging singlet, slowly peeling it down and seeing how hard he was underneath. He would act like a little boy squirming, trying to cover his well outlined hard on and began enjoying having stripped it off. I kept my composer and liked getting his firm college age body naked in such a different situation. I was getting hard too and glad I was still in my tight Speedo. Once I got his upper torso bare, I hoped the nurse would come back to take his blood pressure and weight, but she didn't, so I said he should finish stripping it off, but he still wanted me take it off, so I began unsnuging both the still clinging singlet and tight French briefs underneath. He was certainly very excited feeling the two layers of lycra slowly slip free from his hard penis. I was having some fun with him too, while turning him around a few times, then bending him over with his now freed up erection bouncing and pointing upward. Fortunately he didn't ejaculate, but had a lot of pre cum in his singlet. It was a bit time consuming, yet very enjoyable for both of us, as his all of his lower assets were freed and exposed. He was finally naked with me freeing his ankles and feet from both the tangled singlet and French briefs. Soon the nurse returned to the exam room while he was putting the gown on and I left the exam area with his singlet and undies. The doctor then entered the examination room finishing finishing his physical exam. it was somewhat a time consuming examination for him and later said he wished he had gone to the Health club instead and so did I, but was glad to have been there getting him out of his snug blue singlet and briefs. I was happy helping him get through his medical plight