View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenleaf
I don't think of myself as particularly modest but compared to the guys above, I must be an exhibitionist. My pool's LR is open so when I get there I strip completely facing the locker, but moving a bit so I can check what other guys are doing. No starring at any of the guys. Then I put on my briefs, take a quick shower and hit the pool. On finishing my swim I bring my bag back to my locker and go to the open sink area. I wash my cap, strip off my brief and wash it well in cold water, totally naked then, not sure how many guys follow my example but I am not the only one. I then dry my suit in the spinner and walk back to my locker. Then I sling my towel over a shoulder, grab my bag with soap and shampoo and walk to the showers. Our showers are stalls with curtains but I always leave the curtains wide open. I shower and towel off and go back to my locker again with towel over shoulder and re-dress as before. I am no Adonis but have nothing to be shy about. I mean it is a MALE locker room, just wish guys were more comfortable with their own anatomy, but that is just my opinion.

This seems to be a mix of what most guys at my gym do, actually. This is also what that one guy I mentioned pretty much did. I was caught off guard at how lax it was all. There seems to be an air of naturism rather than exhibitionism. I feel as if the latter is more for the shock factor or getting a kick of it, when it actually is just being cool with one's self.

Not many guys do this, however. The people at my gym seem to be more on the older-middle age range, and we also have a gay-friendly city near so that's probably why most guys are relaxed about it at my gym. Also, I'm almost certain a good number of those who go to the gym don't actually enter the locker room, but that's the younger crowd usually.

Last edited by BriefBro : 04-29-2016 at 07:23 AM.