View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 08:11 AM

Default How open are you guys in the locker room? (story inside)

In terms of how you change clothes and how naked are you in the locker room, how open and carefree are you guys in the locker room?

I usually take everything off, put on a speedo, and jammers on top (too modest atm, but it will change). I then go into the shower stalls, pull the curtain closed, rinse, then head out to swim. After swimming, I get my shower stuff and towel, walk into the stall pulling the curtain and there I get naked to shower. Then with a towel wrapped around me, I dry off the speedo + jammer combo on a spin dryer, go back to the locker and pull the towel off and change. I do notice some guys just take off their suit in front of the spinner and dry them off while naked.

Overall normal and I don't do the towel dance thing. I notice some guys just completely let it hang out.

Here's an example of something that happened recently:
I finished swimming and I'm in the hot tub, then I see a really athletic, young-ish white guy come into the pool area. He wasn't huge, but he was muscular and good definition. He's wearing a short red square cut suit, almost brazilian sunga style but more so lowcut. His butt stands out really well with them. He goes into the sauna for a while and then heads back into the locker room. Probably the first time I've seen someone with a swimsuit that short other than the two speedos I've seen.

When I go into the locker room he's still in the red suit, but he's shaving. I do my routine, but when I come out of the shower he's drying off his suit in the spinner completely naked and no towel in sight. It was great. I get dressed and walk back to the shower area toward the urinals, and see he did not pull the curtain closed. He's just there showering completely naked in the open. It was great. As I finish changing he walks out of the shower area, again naked, with no towel and just changes then.

So, how open are you guys in the locker room in terms of being naked and changing out?

Last edited by BriefBro : 04-28-2016 at 08:45 AM.