View Single Post
Old 08-14-2020, 03:40 PM

Default My young friend enjoying his new Seobean swimsuit.

I think it is safe to say this suit fits well on him. He really enjoys his new suit from Ali. He also has the blue one but did not swim in it yet as he prefers that red one.

A young man with that confidence is very impressive to me. I hope we get to hang out a bit again before school starts over.

At first he was a little uneasy with it never having worn anything this small before but he quickly got more at ease and confident. He got in and out of the pool all day not showing signs of shyness. He was commenting at how low waist the suit is and I simply told him thats the way it is and that it simply isn't gonna move which is a plus. He later told me he rather liked it more than his other swim brief.

We might even go to a public pool to swim laps next week. Either way even if he wears his usual Nabaiji brief suit, its still a huge gain compared to board shorts. I'm not going to force anything on him, he is the one that decides but for sure I will encourage him on the Seobean as I feel it has to be much more comfortable.

I am really jealous of how he can wear anything and it's going to look good on him.

Last edited by Swimmin : 04-24-2023 at 06:19 PM.