View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
Out of curiosity, how does one define that the men with wives/girlfriends on the cruise "seemed" to be European or Latin American?

I have never been on any cruise with my wife, but we have spent plenty of time around and chatting with European tourists (mostly German and Russian) at clothing optional hot springs within the Western USA, one of which is quite close to our home. It is very popular with European tourists during the summer.

Both my wife and I are 100% American of European ancestry. Welsh for her and Dutch/ Swedish for me.

Do they seem to be European or Latin American due to the European women sunbathe topless and possibly wear high heels? My wife prefers this attire versus being entirely nude.

Do they seem to be European due to the men wear Speedos and/or thongs and if nude wear cock rings? This my common attire and I am not European and or Latin American.

Many of them were speaking Spanish and German (the cruise even offered excursions in those languages). Some also seemed to be speaking French and Italian.