View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 11:07 AM

Well, I wasn't swimming, but I spent part of the eve watching all those Speedo videos you guys have recently posted here. After watching all thoose videos I had my little red Euro briefs out and I thought it would be fun to sleep in those last nite, I slipped into those and pulled my flannel sleep pants over. I crawled into bed intending to spend the night in the red Euro briefs but I was up almost immediately if you know what I mean. I started twisting around and touching stuff and the more I did that the more magnified the sensations seemed to become and the more focused I became on what was happening to me. Its always interesting to me that the sensations that go all but unnoticed in the daytime seem to get magnified at night. Here I first thought I was going to make it through the entire night in that suit, but I was more than ready for release only about 15 minutes of play in the dark. I turned on the light and quickly pulled down my suit so that it would not be soiled. I got the suit down just in time! Let's just say that the final sensations were both quite powerful and repeating. I realy enjoyed myself! I'm still thinking about how much fun I had. I'm still trying to sort through the impact of the videos right before bedtime. Obviously I was pretty horny even as I pulled on the suit, and everything down there all around was already pretty sensitive to the touch. Wow that suit felt good! Like I'm saying I'm still reliving what happened as I write this all down this morning.

What a treat! Have fun guys, there is nothing quite like it for sure!

Sebbie