Thread: The Tornados
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2015, 01:00 PM

Default Make you own workout....

“Anyone talk to coach today?” asked Bryan out loud to any of the guys in the locker room. The guys were all changing into their swimsuits, dreading a second round of practice. They were still beat up from the morning.

“No, why?” came a reply from Ashish.

“Just wondering if he was still pissed,” Bryan replied.

“You can bet he is,” Ashish replied. Ashish was a tall, stunning young man. His muscles were defined, his chest and abs tight. He was born in India and came to the USA as a pre teen. He spoke with a heavy accent and when mad he would revert to his native language. Like all teenage boys, he taught all his friends some of the key bad words in his native language, many of which got bantered around the pool. He was unique in that he wore really bright color swimsuits, most of which he got his cousins to send him from his native country. The bright colors looked sensational against his dark complexion. The suits were more European cut than the rest of guys, narrower sides and lower on the hips.

“I was afraid of that,” came a reply from one of the other guys. The rest of he guys groaned at the thought of another kicker workout.

“F..k I hate putting on wet swimsuits,” said Xavier, who went by the nickname Axel. He was slipping into the same suit he wore for the morning swim. “I wish I had remembered to bring a spare.”

“At least you won’t get a boner in that cold suit,” Ashish chimed in again. For a quiet guy, he was pretty animated this afternoon. The rest of the team added in a few insults. Bryan chimed in something about Jake not knowing what a boner was.

The locker room emptied out one by one. Nick and Jimmy finished up, not saying much between them. They headed out on deck, the last two out of the locker room. Jimmy intentionally led the two of them over to sit closer to Ashish. Jimmy wanted to get a good look at the bright yellow and orange swimsuit he was sporting.
“Okay, guys. We got one hour in the pool before the girls team practice. Let’s make it count,” Coach said in a direct, somewhat stern voice. “I want a 500 warm up, easy pace. In your practice groups. Think about your flip turns as you do them, perfect them!” He blew the whistle and the guys all charged the pool.

“See you at the end,” Nick said to Jimmy. The two separated into different lanes.

“Ashish,” coach called out. “You join Jimmy’s group today.” Ashish smiled with pride. The move to Jimmy’s group was a step up. Jimmy let Ashish go ahead of him, watching as Ashish in his bright, tiny swimsuit jumped into the water. From two lanes to the left, Nick watched. As he did a feeling came over him, one he fund weird. He was not mad, but a bit of agitation rumbled within him. He did not know what it was, but jealousy had just come over him as he watched how Jimmy eyed Ashish. "Ashish was a very cute guy, and Jimmy did say he loved how Ashish looked in his colorful suits," Nick thought to himself as he watched the two of them smiling at each other standing in their lane. Jimmy never looked over, like he always does. Nick pushed off the wall, not happy at all. Jimmy had no idea what he had just done.

As the guys wrapped up, Coach was laying out white boards and dry erase markers at the head of each lane. There was about fifty minutes of practice time left, at least in the big pool. “Okay, guys, you have five minutes. Thought we’d do something fun,” coach said as he stood at the top of the lane. “My college coach used to do this with us. For the next five minutes, work as a group and come up with your workout. List it on the whiteboard. About 2500 yards, give or take.”

“Cool,” Bryan said to the rest of his unit, four guys in all. It was about four guys per lane, all at about the same level. Junior and varsity combined, but most of the far left lanes were varsity and the right mostly JV. “Go easy,” he added.

“Not so fast Bryan,” coach called out, hearing his easy comment. “Here is the catch, best workout wins a special prize. Best defined as well thought out, most aligned to your group and best use of the time. I am the judge and the jury.”

The guys had a blast trying to outdo each other. In the process, they worked each other harder than each ever could have. By the time it was done, the team with Jimmy, Ashish, Ryan and Paul had won. They had somehow squeezed 2650 yards into the remaining 45 minutes. I truth, all the teams should have won, they all worked hard, and the way the prize worked that would happen. The wining team merely got to pick the location for the next team post meet meal. But, the pride of winning was the real reward.

The guys all leaped, climbed and crawled out of the pool. The girls team was on deck, waiting in the stands, taking in all the cute guys with their clinging, we swimsuits. They laughed as about half the guys did the string pull thing. Stephanie thought Bryan looked specially cute as she watched him pull his strings, adjust his crotch, and rub himself fro the front of his swimsuit. His muscles were puffed from the hard swim, his facial expression looked like he had just ran a marathon.

“Hey cutie,” Steph reach out and grabbed Bryan’s upper leg. “Good swim?”

“Yeah, beat though. Second workout today.”

“You look cute, like your swimsuit,” she added as she grabbed the strings and played with them in her fingers, pulling him really close to her. He was too tired to get aroused, but if she had done this earlier, he’d be in a real boner situation. He enjoyed the attention.

“You think it would be okay if I stayed and watched you swim for a while?” Bryan asked.

“Awe, that is so sweet,” she replied, not really answering the question. He took it as a yes, sitting down on her towel on the bleacher seat, watching and smiling at her as she stood and got ready to swim. No kiss, school rules, but he so badly wanted to. Life was still not stirring between his legs, but it would soon enough.

“Hey Ashish, you swam great,” Jimmy said to Ashish as they guys walked to the locker room, except for Bryan, who remained in the bleachers. “Cool swimsuit, too,” he added.

“Thank you,” Ashish replied. “Thanks for welcoming me in your lane.” Nick said nothing. His face was growing red and tight, not from the hard workout. “My swimsuit comes from my country. I can get you one if you like,” Ashish said.

“That would be cool,” Jimmy replied. “Hey Nick, you want one, too?”

Nick never replied, Jimmy’s first hint something was wrong.