View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 06:55 AM

Red face Morphsuits in public sitting

As said before those morphsuits certainly felt nice, yet being in all bright pink long sleeve back zipper leotard, matching bright pink opaque tights and pink brief style pantie under them, certainly feel so soft, snug and very arousing, especially after a fun Halloween costume party and being stripped out of those pink mouse leotard and tights. My uncle's undressing me for bed time. He starts peeling my silver colored tank style summer leotard off while I'm still snug in bright pink and saying " Stop squirming, it's all coming off now, Halloween's over, everything off now!" A few good pulls and the silver colored tank suit was unsnugged and soon down and off. "step out of it." I'm now just my warm, very snug fitting bright pink leotard and tights and pleading for him not to take them off, but to no avail as he turns my fully clad pink body around and slow begins opening the long back bright pink leotard. I'll keep pleading not to take them off while hearing the leotard back zipper being opened "unnnzzzippppp" and feeling a chill on my now bare back. All i could say "I want to stay in my leotard, please don't take them off" I did have quite a hard on feeling so snug and secure under all that bright bright pink. After a lot of my continued resisting and almost crying like a little boy loosing his security blanket and quietly pleading "no, no, I want my leotards, please don't strip them off." He eventually had the long sleeve unzipped leotard off, then managing to peel the bright pink tights down to my knees, as I continued crying " no, no, i want my leotards!" Again to no avail when he would free my kicking feet from the pink tights and now I'm in only the clinging pink panties, my last layer, still keeping my excited lowers snug and secure. Once my uncle had the bright pink tights off me, he would would reach for the waist band on those tight clinging panties and start slowly peeling then down, when I had a very strong ejaculation in my now soaked still clinging pink panties. He stopped a few minutes watching my young male climax in the Halloween costume panties and then gave me a nice warm hug, then peeled off soaked panties and then gently washed my damp male genitals and helped my now energy drained body into those baggy pajamas late that Halloween night.