View Single Post
Old 05-14-2017, 08:06 PM

Default First Time Wearing Speedo in Public

After a couple years of wearing swim briefs exclusively in private, I finally decided to wear them in public today. I picked out my black Calvin Klein brief, that is just a little too tight on me, and went to our local swimming hole and set up a tanning spot on one of the cliffs and just kept to myself for the most part. I was only exposed to a few people, since I generally slipped my shorts back on whenever I had to get up to do something.

Only two people paid a good amount of attention to me. The first of which was a very attractive woman, probably late 20s, who only saw me from about 20 or 30 feet away, but when she noticed I was wearing a speedo, she stared at me for a solid 10 to 15 seconds. As I was leaving I walked by this same woman and saw her avert her eyes and just smirk.

The second person was a girl, I think 19, that went to my high school and graduated last year as she was a class older than me. I ran into her and some of her friends and quickly stammered that I had lost a bet and had to do this, as I was just so embarrassed.

It was overall an exhilarating experience, and I can't wait to do it again. I just wish I could find a time to go when families would be less present, as I understand how parents wouldn't want their kids seeing people wear what I wear.