View Single Post
Old 12-19-2017, 06:41 PM

Smile what Iv'e always wanted to wear.

Iv'e always wanted to wear a one piece nylon lycra unitard. I did get to wear a gold colored one piece unitard with a long back zipper and covering all of my body, including my feet. Underneath just lady's Skimp Scamp nylon panties. They fit perfectly and felt so good, snug and secure in a one piece unitard. I got to wearing it under my clothes to a health spa. I got out of my warm snug jeans, feeling very excited still my spandex unitard, when the lady in charge told me it's time to get naked and will help strip off my spandex outfit. It was a beautiful and long happening, first her massaging my nylon clad body, then the moment of truth happened with me standing outside the sauna room, when she slowly began unzipping the long back zipper that ran down the length of my back to just above my behind, as I arched my back. The feeling was beautiful with my unitard slowly being unzipped and opened, then slowly turning me around facing the sauna steam covered glass door. I didn't want to take it off yet, but to no avail, as she gently peeled the clinging lyca sleeves from my now bare arms. This was best time to be in whatever I've always wanted to wear. She gave me a continued smile, commenting how good I looked in my spandex unitard, but it was time for my massage and sauna bath. Slowly she stripped the clinging nylon down my waist, as I joyfully squirmed. She would look my firm body over, while I enjoyed my spandex fantasy, with my lower half keeping my very excited penis and tight panties underneath still snug and secure. She now peeled the still clinging lower half of my unitard off my excited privates, then slowly stripping it down and off, while just in the skimp skamp panties. She gently freed my feet from the unitard then saying "those are coming off too" as she put my tangled gold colored unitard on the dressing room bench. I certainly liked being in them and being stripped off by such a lovely lady. Soon she peeled the the clinging panties down and off, showing my naked body and full erection. While I was in the sauna bath,then she gave me a nice gentle massage. It was great to be in what Iv'e always wanted to wear, especially having my gold colored unitard and skimp skamp panties stripped off by a lovely lady at a sauna facility.