View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 06:51 PM

Default High School SwimTeam - Speedos

I recently found some pictures of me when I was on the swim team in high school. We all wore speedos and seeing the pictures now made me realize how much they showed off of us. The speedos were very snug and left very little for anyone seeing us in them to wonder about. Our backsides seemed almost a little sheer especially when the speedos got wet. We weren’t naked but were very exposed. Some pictures showed us with our junk so pressed against the material of the speedos that it stretched the material so tight that our shape and size was no longer a mystery. This was mostly due to the coach who told us that the snugger the suit fit the less resistance there would be swimming through the water. At the time I knew we were a little exposed but not that much. It makes me wonder what the teachers, parents and other students thought about how on display we were when we were practicing and at our swim meets.
One thing that all the swim team members quickly realized was that modesty didn’t have a place on this team. We knew speedos were the team outfit and we had to wear them even if we felt uncomfortable doing so. The change rooms were another story. We were naked in there and it went without saying you would be seen nude by at least your teammates. Out in the pool area everyone saw you in your speedos so you were at least covered but not here. The change rooms didn’t just have the team members in there but also had other people pop in and there really wasn’t any concern with this going on. You basically just had to accept it. We had teachers of the opposite sex poke their heads in looking for our coach at times and in the process seeing us guys naked. The mothers of some of the team members also came in and not only did they see their son’s naked but saw every other son and everything all the other sons had been blessed with. I almost believe like they thought their son was a ticket into the change room to get to see all the other sons parade around naked. It was like they were treating it like a buffet of naked guys but I guess I can’t complain too much because my mother had also come in at times and saw everyone else too.