View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 09:13 PM

Default Speedos in the Movies

Rainy day so I streamed movies. I had watched one movie and left the room as the next one started, when I returned I saw the TV screen filled with guys in speedos. (God I love 60" TV's) It appeared to be Aussie lifeguards. Of course I sat down and flipped on the synopsis. Here are the details:
Movie Titles: "EXCHANGE LIFEGUARDS" Aussie producers title
" WET & WILD SUMMER" Retitled (probably in US) to attract more
Production Date: 1992 (Speedos still widely worn then)
Stars: CHRISTOPHER ATKINS- Looking HOT. He starts movie in a business suit in CA. Flies to Australia, wears jammer-told not cool. Remainder of movie in speedos
JULIAN MC MAHON - Totally hot playing a lifeguard. I'd guess 90% of his screen time is wearing a speedo.
Plot: Typical beach movie - weak. However the theme is the beach and lifeguards in Australia. Virtually every guy in the movie is in a speedo most of the time. There are the obligatory bare boobs and one segment on a nude beach. No naked cocks but our stars do show they bums nicely as they walk across the beach.

With all the complaints I see about speedos overlooked by movies, I had to pass this on. (I have it running on my other monitor now with no sound)

Viewing info: If you have Amazon Prime, it is free
If you don't have Prime, Amazon charges $1.99 to view or $7.99 to purchase

Fun way to spend a day! Pull on your blue Speedo while watching to really get into the spirit