View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 08:20 PM

Wink what have you always wanted to try on.

Iv'e always wanted to try on a full body covering singlet with a long back zipper. Well, I got to wear a shiny white lycra one with a back zipper when asked to join my cousin and friends in a what is known as a playful wrestling match. That full body singlet fit me very well and liked wearing it even when told that if I lost the match, my singlet will be stripped off while pinned down on the wrestling mat. it was quite a surprise for me and noticed how well the other guy's boners were outlined
in their singlets of various styles including a few guys wearing full body covering singlets. My match was with a rather strong and husky young guy in a very tight singlet, It was fun for both of us until he had me pinned down on my stomach and soon won the match while saying to me "were not finished yet." then slowly unzipping the long back zipper on my tight fitting singlet, despite all my kicking and squirming to get free from his grip. That singlet certainly felt so good and hoped he wasn't going to get it off me, but to no avail, as he freed my arms from the long clinging spandex sleeves, then peeling it down my upper torso while the other guys would cheer loudly seeing him peeling the tight clinging singlet off my squirming body. Soon he had me naked when he had the shiny white full body singlet unsnugged from my very excited lowers with the other guys watching my plight with joy. That was the only and last time I wore a full body singlet and what I always wanted to try on, yet not under those circumstances, despite all the fun we all had while playful wrestling.