View Single Post
Old 06-18-2018, 11:00 PM

Default What Is It About the Bulge

As far as I can remember as a kid, and wearing tight brief swimwear, which we now simply call Speedos, I have always been conscious of the bulge. The primary function of the Speedo is to give freedom of movement and support for the genitals.

I don't think the designer ever intended it to be a showcase for the genitals. and, why the Speedo is somewhat identified as gay swimwear in our society is just odd to me. I am truly straight and have several gay friends, so I am not putting that element in the discussion. I am sure one's preference does influence the interest or lack thereof in the bulge, so let it just go as that.

it is also obvious in cruising this Board, that the style and fit preferred by the wearers, is much varied depending on body build and suit style. One thread even discussed penis position. I want to look at your interest in bulge and how that affects your selection of a suit.

For me, I have made it know in other threads I like a tight fight, snug to genitals and if there is an outline of the penis evident, no worries. Is the size of your bulge important to you? I am not large so my bulge is a medium size and the suits I chose to wear are selected to compliment what I do have.

I could go on forever, but would like to have some thoughts on "the Bulge" and your interest or thoughts on the matter.