View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 03:43 PM

Default 7 continued

From the upper workout room windows, a guy watched as Chris chatted with the lifeguard and then headed to the locker. He had watched Chris for the past several days. He did not like him. Well, he was more jealous of him, how hot he looked. It was time to make his move. He quickly headed out the door and down the stairs toward the swim locker room. Once and for all, he’d show the skimpy swimsuit guy who was in charge.

Chris entered the empty locker room. Without the urges of Sheri, Chris did not have the need to head straight to the shower. Instead he went to his locker and opened it, tossing the lock on the bench. He grabbed his towel and headed to the shower, his suit still on. He had extra time, having cut the swim short by thirty minutes. A good long hot shower was exactly what he needed. It was going to be a long day. He stopped, turned back and tossed the towel. He grabbed his iPhone and snapped a selfie of himself in the full length mirror. He quickly found Sheri in his contact list and sent the photo text message of himself in the tiny swimsuit. “Missed you at the pool, Love, Chris” he texted. Satisfied with his note, he now headed to the shower. First time he used he L word.

The water felt awesome, warmth running over him. He lathered up, and watched as the suds rolled over his body. He turned and washed all sides of his swimsuit, making sure he got all the chlorine out. He spend a good fifteen minutes enjoying all aspects of the shower. Finally stripping himself free of the suit, which he hung over the water faucet.

-------------

The guy from the workout room entered the locker as soon as he heard the shower. He was only in there for a minute. He had no idea how long “Speedo boy” would be so he had to move fast. He scooped up all of the clothing from Chris’s locker and gym bag. Everything else he left. He tossed the clothing in his own gym bag and quickly exited the locker. Dashing back upstairs, to the upper locker room. Completely undetected by anyone, he had everything Chris had brought to wear, right down to his 2Xist briefs.

-----------------

“What the hell!” Chris exclaimed to an empty locker room as he stood there stark naked, but for the little swimsuit he had in his hand and the towel wrapped around his waist. He stared at the empty locker and the empty swim bag. Chris tuned and looked all around. The locker room was empty and his clothes were gone. “Who the…” Chris was frozen in place. Frantic, he looked in all the trash cans, and started opening empty lockers. “Surely this is a prank,” he thought.

“Okay, very funny, you can come out now…” he said loudly. He was sure Alex or Patrick were up to something. When nothing happened, he started to get mad. He slipped on his wet suit and headed back to the pool.

“Hey Gregory, did you take my clothes?” he asked bluntly. Gregory looked shocked.

“No man, what’s going on?” Gregory replied looking perplexed.

“Someone took all my clothes, everything.” Chris replied. “This sucks.” Chris said in exasperation, suddenly felling awkward knowing all he had to wear was just his tiny, tight swimsuit.

From his perch above, the assailant chuckled as he rode slowly on a Lifecycle, watching Chris’s commotion play out below. Whoever he was, he had it out for Chris. “Take that Speedo boy, let’s see what you do now with no clothes,” the attacker thought to himself. He started to laugh, a mischievous laugh.

Gregory called another guard over and then followed Chris back to the locker room. “Must be hidden in here somewhere,” Gregory said. “It’s weird, you are the only guy here, too” he added. The opened every locker, finding nothing. They then went upstairs to the workout area locker, doing the same thing. Several lockers were locked, but they checked all the open ones.

“Crap, nothing!” Chris said. “I can’t walk back dressed like this. Who the f..k would do this!” he complained to Gregory.

“Not sure. I’ve never heard of someone stealing a guys clothes.”

The two guys headed back downstairs. “Seriously, how can I walk back to my dorm like this,” Chris queried. “I mean, it is a swimsuit, but it is not exactly right for walking across campus.”

“Let me check lost and found,” Gregory said. “See if there are any shorts in there.”

“Cool, thanks.” Chris replied. He looked at himself in the mirror, now thinking how totally naked he was. “It’s weird, whoever did this left my swim stuff, my money and my id. It’s like they wanted to make me be stuck with just my swimsuit.” Chris thought to himself.

After several minutes, Gregory came back. “Sorry, man. Nothing. We clean out the lost and found at the end of the school year, and no one has lost anything since, except for a red Speedo, but that won’t help. I did bring you a pair of shoes. They are mine, but it looks like you and I wear the same size. I wish I had some shorts for you.”

“This really sucks,” Chris said.

“Hey, just run back and maybe no one will pay much attention.” Gregory tried to be upbeat. “Plus you will give the ladies something to look at!” Gregory’s humor was not helping.

“Yeah, some dude in a freaking swimsuit smaller than underwear won’t get seen.” Chris half laughed and half whined. No other choice, he headed out the door. Without realizing it, he went right past the very guy who set him up without clothing, his very belongings held in the plastic bag he was holding. Chris kept his head down and never even saw him. All he could think about was what people must be thinking as he darted across the campus in his blue striped Funky Trunks brief. He was feeling very naked, very exposed. In some odd way, it was also kind of fun. The dorm was a ten minute walk away, he’d run it in about four minutes. Four long minutes.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 12-07-2014 at 11:46 PM.