View Single Post
Old 11-16-2014, 10:07 PM

Default Part 4

Alex was frozen in place, totally naked but for the narrow two inch blue and gold band of lycra that wrapped around his waist, his hand resting on his bulging anatomy. He was fully engaged in his own act of self pleasure, and his state of erotic desire showed clearly in the tight wrap of the swimsuit. “I, um, was just, um, trying it on,” came the sheepish, stammering reply. Alex was so close to finishing the job, close enough that he could feel the rumbles of the first pulsations building in his testicles. They were still there. A rush of agitation took over, “what the hell, man, you should have knocked!” he finally raged back.

“I was just coming to see if you were ready for breakfast. If you were going to jack off, you really should have locked the door!” came Patrick’s reply. “I mean, I am sorry, but I never expected you’d be yanking yourself. What the heck are you wearing?”

The urges in Alex’s loins were fading, relegated to a little trickle of fluid that was now soaking through the lycra material and a few minor eruptions of what was going to be a fantastic explosion. “It’s Chris’s swimsuit, don’t you say a f---ing word. He is swimming and he left this hanging, so I tried it on.” Alex answered. They both paused. “You ever wear one of these, dude they are like, I don’t know. I just don’t get how swimmers don’t always have erections in them. I mean they fit so tight.”

“Alex, you better go get showered and wash that thing up. If I were Chris I’d be really mad if I knew you were screwing with my stuff.” Patrick replied. “It is bad enough you tried it on, but…”

“You think I’m weird, right?” Alex cut Patrick off, now feeling totally embarrassed and ashamed at the same time.

“Think, nah, I know you are weird.” Patrick replied, breaking into a smile. “Go finish your hand job in the shower, jerk boy. Then let’s meet at my room and get breakfast. You’ll probably need the energy after playing with yourself.” Patrick laughed as he said it. “It is only the first few days and this is already turning out to be a crazy experience,” Patrick thought to himself. He also pictured Chris in his mind. “Damn, he’d look hot in that swimsuit,” Patrick further imagined to himself. A smile came over him.

-----

“Hey Turbo, where u want to meet for lunch?” came the text message on Chris’s cell phone. It was from Sheri. “I have break at noon for an hour, how about at the food court? U got time?”

Chris smiled as he read it. “Sounds x lent,” he replied. “No Turbo, board shorts 4 lunch,” he teased back in reply.

“Oh well, ok” she texted back.

Practice was going really well, except that Len was not talking to Chris, in fact he was not talking to anyone. He was mad, and he made that real clear. He was also getting mean. Rumor of the brass guys was that he was going to drop out. Some of them hoped it was more than just rumor. Just as the band broke for lunch Len gave Chris his biggest slam of the morning. “You know swimmer boy, you are not as good a musician as you think. And you swim like a brick, too. I’m telling the director that you were texting during rehearsal. You’ll learn not to mess with me.”

“Thanks Len, appreciate it,” Chris replied. The best way to deal with a petty jerk was to ignore him. As much as Chris wanted to haul off and deck the guy, and he could have sent the jerk flying, he decided to hold back the urge. Len was dumbfounded. He did not know what to say next. Finally, red faced, Len turned and walked away. Chris secretly flipped him a hand gesture.

-------

“There is my cute swimmer,” Sheri called out to Chris as he approached her at the college food court. Summer session was in, but the crowd was light. She grabbed him by the hips and gave him a big hug, pulling him into her. He smiled as she looked at him. “You are cute, even in clothes,“ she added.

“You are cute always,” Chris replied. They held hands and contemplated lunch, taking in the options. The two finally opted for Quiznos, Chris got a meatball sub, she had smoked turkey. They both threw in a big chocolate chip cookie. As they ate, sitting side by side, she rested her hand on his leg, rubbing the material of his board shorts. She knew exactly how to tease desire into his male body. She was being very successful. She was also filling with desire.

“I wish we could hang out all afternoon,” he finally said. He could feel that his shorts would be bulged when he stood, but he didn’t care. He was enjoying her company, in multiple ways. She sat quietly as he told her about Len. Her hand riding up his leg, she loved how muscular his upper leg felt. She wanted to go further, but thought best to stay a few inches away from his man parts.

“What a jerk,” she responded. “You should have just knocked him on the floor.”

“No, why get tossed from the trip over a dweeb like him.” Chris replied. “He’s a spoiled blowhard.” She laughed at the description. “Let’s change the subject.” Chris added directly. He had no desire to rehash Len. More important, he would not let Len’s bad attitude ruin his hour with the cutest girl he had ever seen. He wanted her to feel more of him, he wanted more of her.

“So, you’ve never told me where you are from?” Sheri asked with the most precious smile.

“Don’t get too excited,” Chris started his reply. “I am from Aroostook county Maine, or as the locals call it, ‘the county.’ You ever heard of it. Way up top of Maine. Like six people live there.” Chris was only partly kidding.

“No way!,” Sheri replied. “I am from Millinocket, not as far north, but yeah, I know where you live. Potato land,” she replied. “My dad goes hunting up there, every year. Wow, so cool, you are a Maine guy. I knew there was something about you I really liked,” she teased. The cute couple volleyed Maine stories for the next twenty minutes.

“So, how did you get to here?” Chris asked.

“Oh, you know, had to come see the big city. I love it here. The college is great, I love the city.” She was excited. “You really need to come to college here,” Sheri added. “I need a way north Maine guy to show these people the way life should be.” she mocked Maine’s tourism theme.

‘Sheri, I got to get back," Chris broke the conversation. "See if I get tossed out for texting,” he laughed. “Will you be at the pool tomorrow?”

“If you are coming in your cute swimsuit, I wouldn’t miss it,” she replied. “Oh, hey, wait,” she added as they stood and started to part ways. “I got something for you,” she was reaching in her pocketbook. As she pulled out the item, she continued “I asked our swim team coach if he could get me one of these,” she handed Chris a team swimsuit from the college swim team. “It’s last year’s team swimsuit. I hope you like it.”

Chris held it up. “It’s cool,” he said. He fidgeted to see the size, trying to be discrete, Sheri noticed, she does not miss a thing.

“I kind of guessed your size, hope I was close,” she added.

“How did you know, you got it exactly, size 28. Most think I am like 30 or 32,” Chris replied.

“Well, I see you at the pool. You are so fit and well built. I knew your waist was smaller than your height and size would appear. I called my brother and he said you were probably 28, maybe 26 in a Speedo.” she replied.

“He is really smart. I am 28 and for swim meets I wear a 26.” Chris replied. “Thank you so much.,” he grabbed Sheri and pulled her close. “You are really sweet.”

“I am glad you like it. Coach wants to meet you, too,” she added.

They two held each other close, their faces drawing in. Suddenly they were embraced in a full on, deep and passionate kiss. Chris’s board shorts tented with his arousal, but he did not care. Neither did she, as she felt him touching her with his groin. He was hard and she loved it.

“Go play well,” she whispered as they broke apart. His erect state was obvious, She enjoyed it, but said nothing. With his hand he tried to press it down, but failed. Neither cared.

“I’ll wear it tomorrow,” Chris said as they headed off, holding up the burgundy and gold custom made suit. It really was an awesome swimsuit. Chris smiled as he pictured himself in it.

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 11-16-2014 at 11:27 PM.