View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 01:50 PM

Default The White Suit Lesson

It was about 8:30am when Joe emerged from the sliding glass door, two coffee cups in hand. A good two hours of work on my paper, I had made lots of progress. Joe was wearing grey shorts and a sweatshirt. He stepped toward the table and set a coffee cup in front of me.

“You must have been up early?” he asked

“Yeah, watched the sunrise and then this,” I said back. “I figured if I was out here I wouldn’t disturb you.”

“Never even heard you,” Joe said back. “Want to get in our morning swim?”

“I do, but I’d also like to do a run on the beach.” I said back as I packed my books and notes up.

“Well, I can wait on the swim, if you wan to run first. We could meet at the pool after your run.”

“Cool” I said as I slid out from my chair and stood up.

“Wow,” Joe said, “really daring suit you have on.”

I blushed a bit. “Yeah, it’s the one I got for that art class modeling. I wasn’t sure if I should wear it.”

“Oh, you should. If anyone should wear that suit, it looks perfect on your swimmer body.”

“Your too funny,” I said back. “You just want to make me excited.”

“Not sure you’d have enough room in that suit,” Joe said back with a grin. “You get pretty big when you get horny” Joe added.

Now I was really blushing. I smiled back at Joe and went in to put my books away. I grabbed my swimming stuff and brought it back out, along with a college swim team T-shirt, which I pulled over my head as I walked back out. The shirt hung down and covered most of my suit.

We agreed to meet in 45 minutes at the lap pool. I slipped on my sandals and headed out the door, wearing my T-shirt and swimsuit. The temp outside was already up in the 70’s, with a clear blue sky. The elevator doors opened and a middle age couple were inside. I stepped in and smiled.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Going to be a great day” the guy said. “Looks like your heading to the beach.”

“Yeah, a morning run and then some laps.”

“Good for you,” the lady said. “You certainly look like your in great shape, are you on the swim team?” pointing to my shirt.

“Yes, I am” I replied.

“Have fun” they both said as the door opened on the lobby floor and they exited. I rode one more down to the pool and beach level.

I dumped my stuff by the lap pool, shed my shirt and sandals, and headed to the beach to run. I normally don’t think anything of wearing swim briefs, even at home to wash the cars and stuff, but this one was so small and tiny I was a little out of place with it. Those thoughts ended as I got on the beach and began running. I ran along the surf, on the hard pack, in the water as the waves came in. Not deep, just up to my ankles. I loved the way the water splashed as I landed, spraying up at my legs. The weather was a bit warmer than I expected, as I felt sweat forming on my chest and starting a trail down to my waist. The run felt awesome, so I cheated and ran out thirty minutes, which would make me late for the swim. Two guys a little older than me were walking back towards me as I ran down the beach. They were holding hands. They really checked me out as I passed by them. We nodded at each other, but said nothing. One of them smiled at me, though as we passed.

At the turnaround, I could feel the front of my suit was wet from my sweat. I looked down ,seeing the outline of the wet part covering about half of the suit. I slipped my had in and pulled out the strings, letting them flop in the wind as I ran back up the beach. I watched the gulls flying in search of food. A few surfers were out in the waves. I slowed a bit to enjoy the aura of running on the beach. As I got closer to the condo building, the same two guys from before were now heading back down the beach. As I approached one of them held out a hand. They were both in shorts, one just regular khaki cargo shorts, the other board shorts.

“Hey,” the one guy said as I approached. I slowed down to a slow jog. “How far did you go,”

“An hour” I said back. “Not too much.”

“You look great. Love that you run in a Speedo” the one said, like most people refer to any brief suit as a Speedo. “Really hot.”

As I passed I turned to run backwards slowly as we talked. They both stopped and turned with me.

“I’m Dan and this is Patrick. We should get together. We’ll be out on the beach later today, about a half mile down”

“I’m Ryan,” I said back. “I’ll try to walk down later.”

I resumed my run. That slow jog had turned on my sweat machine, and I was now soaked. As I approached the condo, I darted deeper into the water and let it soak me all over. I dunked my head under and stood in the waves for a minute. I never gave the white suit a thought about not being good for going in water. In my youthful exuberance I just figured it was a swim suit. I emerged from the water and never even looked, but later would discover that I probably should have. Luckily, the beach was still fairly empty.

Continued in next post....