View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 10:21 PM

Default The setting sun...

“You really should work on that paper,” Joe emphatically suggested as we got back in his condo. The sun was setting relatively early, having not quite reached the Spring equinox. We left the beach as the shadow off the building had cast long over the sand. As alluring as the hot tub on the deck looked, I knew in my head that Joe was right, although my anatomy and my heart was elsewhere. “I’ll run out to the store and get us some dinner while you write,” Joe added.

“But I don’t want to,” I whined, as I walked to my room to get my backpack of books and notes.

“I promised I’d make you stay focused,” Joe replied.

“That you did,” I countered, still in my sweet suit. I tossed my backpack by the bistro table on the balcony and reached for Joe. We embraced in a close hug.

As I put my noted and books out on the table Joe slipped away. He shortly emerged in regular shorts and a polo shirt, waved to me, closed the sliding glass door and slipped out on his shopping expedition. I wrapped my mind around my work, shutting out the rest of the world, but for a few timely rubs. As much as I hated to give up the afternoon, my swimming scholarship was as equally balanced on my academics as it was on my ability in the pool. Within due time my head was in the right place. I made great progress, only occasionally stopping to watch the surf crash onto the beach. The tide was coming back in.

I did not realize how much time had passed as the sliding gals door opened and Joe entered. He came up behind me and rubbed my shoulders. I felt his head lean over mine and his hands slide down over my chest.

“How you doing?” he asked.

“Really good” I replied referring to both my paper and me. “I got way lots done”

“Nice grammar” Joe laughed. “Hopefully you write better than you talk.”

“Not really,” I replied.

“Ready for a break, soon?” Joe asked.

“Yeah, I could use that.” I answered.

“I’ll be right back, then” Joe replied.

I wrapped up what I was writing and packed up my stuff. I stood and looked over the railing down to the pool, which was empty. As I did Joe emerged with a tray of snacks and two wine glasses filled.

“Thought you’d like a treat” he said as he set the tray down on the table. He slipped one of the glassed between two fingers and handed it to me. “Time for my awesome student to relax” he said.

“You are so nice,” I replied. “Thank you.”

As I stood against the railing, Joe stood behind me and wrapped his hands around my waist, holding his own wine glass in one hand. He pressed against me, still in the shorts he wore to the store. I felt a little naked in just my swimsuit. We both looked at the ocean as the darkening sky swallowed the horizon. The warmth of his body and the tightness of his hold made my swimsuit swell against the railing. Having had that raging feeling inside me all day, it took little to get me fully aroused.

“You feel like you could use some time in the hot tub” Joe whispered in my ear. “You’ve been working hard.”

I chuckled at the unintended message of his statement. I was, after all, not just working hard, I was hard. I slid my hand down and adjusted myself, sliding to point more to my right. My bulge now reaching almost to the side of my leg. I turned around to face Joe, who stepped back, checking me out. He smiled, but said nothing.

Joe pulled a table next to the hot tub, placing the snacks on it. He left his wine glass there as he went back in the condo. He returned with the bottle of wine in a marble chilling cylinder. It was so fancy. He refilled both our glasses. While he was gone, I splashed some hot tub water on my suit, and made a few more adjustments to the straining fit.

“Hope you don’t mind,” Joe said as he poured the wine. “Feels like a great night to enjoy the wine.”

“You need to get rid of those shorts,” I said back. “Get on your suit and show off that diver body.”

With that Joe simple shed the shorts exposing the matching suit to mine. He smiled at me as he stood there, his shirt hanging down over his entire suit making him look as if he had nothing on underneath. He then shed the shirt. I hit the jets button on the hot tub and we both climbed in. For the first time, I noticed that Joe’s suit was extremely well filled out and fitting him very snug. We took corner seats in the four person tub, on the same side, facing out over the ocean.

“This feels great,” Joe said as he handed me my wine.

“Yes, it does,” I replied. I took my free hand and slid it against Joe’s leg under the water. He did not flinch or move. Instead, he placed his free hand over mine and we laid our heads back. As we sipped our wine, our hands meandered across each others legs, sometimes venturing very far up to meet our suits. It was driving me wild.

“Good day?” Joe asked

“Absolutely,” I replied. “Perfect day.”

“Not weird hanging around with an old guy?”

“Not at all,”” I answered with sincerity. “Really!”

As we chatted Joe refilled our glasses. I was feeling the effects of the wine, as it made me feel a little looser, both in talk and actions. Joe and I slid closer to each other.

“I love dusk at the beach,” Joe quietly stated, his head back and my hand rubbing up and down his upper leg. “Really peaceful.”

I ventured further on my journey across Joe’s body, sliding over his suit and on his abdomen. He was really aroused, or at least it seemed that way.

“You’re making me feel your age,” Joe whispered to me. “Been a long time.”

Joe slid one leg over mine as he tuned to face me. He kissed my forehead and his hand slid down my body, about making me explode. It was the beginning of mutual exploration as we brought each other to the brink and then backed off, waiting, then doing it again. At one point Joe had me so close I had to sit up on the side of the tub, trying to avoid losing control in the water.

Having tantalized each other to the brink, we opted to move from the tub to the loungers, both of us stressing the fabric of our suits. We laid back, side by side. Joe’s balcony was tucked in, which made it real private if you were back from the rail. The night was warm, and it felt awesome laying tangled together in just our suits. Both of our bodies touching each other in all the right places.

“Oh my,” Joe whispered in my ear as I slid my hand down over his suit. He was amazingly aroused. As I massaged him, he moaned, pushing into my hand. “Oh my…” he said again.

Continue.....