View Single Post
Old 03-14-2024, 01:09 PM

Default A Fun Time in a Speedo

I finally got around to experimenting with a pair of my Speedo rainbow briefs. Of the four, I chose the 32” size for my experiment last night. I go into these modes during the winter where I go for long periods of time where I hardly masturbate at all, but then as the days grow longer I suddenly spring forward again.

I started the evening out by using my favorite e-stim device an edging mode. Typically, I enjoy doing about 8 minutes of that, experimenting with the various current levels and patterns, and, to a degree at least, to see how much my body can take. I have discovered that my vacuum penis pump works a lot better if I am already quite horny and at least semi hard going in. There is a mental fitness here that is good to maintain. Next, I set the vacuum pump on the base with my favorite blue penis ring, ready to snap into the base of my penis just before I remove the pump.

Once the pump is off, I like to lube up my penis with gel soap and then snap on a second penis ring just below the glans and then engage in some old-fashioned masturbation using the gel soap as an effective lube. I then draw a tub of warm water and hop into the tub, penis still quite hard and rings in place at the base and glans. Lubed up with the gel, and the tight-fitting rings at the glans and base feel really great.

Next, I am out of the tub and ready for nighttime. Keep in mind that I remain quite aroused and horny. Now is the time to put on one of those too tight rainbow Speedo briefs. I picked the size 32 and even that was tough to get into. I struggled a lot. Part of the key to getting in was to untie the waist strap. I tugged and pulled and finally made it in. The only way my penis would fit, however, was “up”. This was partly due to the lack of stretch in the material.

I covered the Speedo with my black Devops running tights and top, and, in this horny state, I quickly fell asleep.

I awakened again at exactly 1 AM, and my penis was still hard and pointed upward in the snug rainbow Speedo. I said to myself “this feels really good in that position” and was thinking that maybe I had been a bit tough on Speedo for selling such snug-fitting briefs. I was getting “used” to the fit and feel and I liked what was happening to me. In a minute or so I was having a real orgasm, something that had not happened earlier in the night. This was almost like a wet dream from my teen years. Penis “up” orgasms are terrific fun, but particularly so in the Speedo. A lot of the sheer enjoyment in doing this is having the right equipment on hand.

I fell right back to sleep and did not awaken until 6 AM this morning, with my mind fixated on all the fun I had the night before. I want to do this again, and again!