View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 12:35 PM

I own straps of all sorts of different designs and vintages. One of the things that makes straps so interesting is that no two manufacturers seem to be able to agree on how each strap should be designed, let along the type of material for key elements such as the pouch. One reason I own so many is because it is a continuing treat to try on each new strap. The old traditional style madee of course textured and heavily ruberized fabric, such as the older Bike straps, produce some really interesting sensations.

Then there are the kinds the discount houses such as Kmart and WalMart used to sell, These were made to sell cheap such as the little "Dukes", which meant using only a little of the rubberized fabric, but if you want something that fits really really really tight these were it. Of course, being fascinated with really tight straps, I could not constrain myself from adding a few of these to my collection in the medium large "Youth" size", which means they are even more confining. More recently, I have been seeing straps in the dicount stores under the Franklin name. I've found these in various sizes too. Depending on the size there are quite small pouches or larger.

Finally I am really happy with the Mueller strap I ordered. In some ways this one is even more fun than the old Dukes. The leg straps are attached way forward, which makes for an interesting look too. If you are new to jock strap play but just want to start messing around to see how your body will react, this one should do it for you. If you are apprehensive about getting into this one (as I was when I saw exactly how it was designed), all the better.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Singletlover, try putting this Mueller strap on under a singlet andse how it goes for you. I think you will find it a way over-the-top choice.

For a real experinence, try sleeping in your strap of choice. Once you get your head around the idea, straps can be both fun and comfortable as sleepwear.