Thread: Speedo Selfies
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frog
Yes, you can push off the wall with muscleskins brief, even with the model without the drawstring. It is tight if you follow the size guide. But you can customize it to have a drawstring if you want. The micro model is unlined but not too revealing in black.
I am waiting for a new one to swim laps in public pools, so more modest than the one you have seen. I will post some pics.
It will not have a drawstring, I find it more comfortable. But I don’t know if it will stay on while doing a real start from the block...

Thanks for that advice. I will check out their site. I would like a 1.5 inch side suit that is just a little cheeky. Almost all of the women at my pool wear cheeky one piece suits and a good percentage are thong suits. It makes laps interesting! In summer, we have an outside pool that is open and the guys who swim there sometimes do wear thong suits. I am not going to wear a thong but thought it would be fun to have a suit like the one you put up. I haven’t figured out how to post pictures yet.