Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2015, 01:48 PM

Default New section

As I read and upload this story with annotations I inserted this morning, my mind travels back to an (imaginary) college student I will call Bill, who shares a double dorm room at a big state University with an (imaginary) roommate I will call Joe. Joe and Bill might be straight, might be gay (one or both) or be in something of a sexual middle area. Both guys, each 19 y/o, know they are feeling horny a lot of the time, and sometimes this spills over into their daily lives and generally dealing with the pressures of getting a college degree. Neither guy wants to get involved in something that could affect their ability to find employment after graduation. They are not snapping and uploading to the Web photos of themselves wearing Speedos in a classroom or library study room, for example. They may be dating third parties, but only on Friday and Saturday weekends. They end up spending a lot of time, alone or studying with each other, often in the tiny dorm room, which doesn’t even have a separate bathroom, in an old-style dorm and the big bathroom is way down the hall.

So, Bill is surfing the Web, and somehow his search locates the Spending the Night in a Cup story I just posted, above. Bill finds the story of what I describe to be quite erotic turn on, and as he reads the story he already starts to feel a really neat tingling sensation in the groin area and as he reads he realizes that the tip of his penis feels a wet spot which must be precum. So, Joe is clearly aroused, and the story has punched some buttons Bill did not before know he had.

What should Bill do now? Should he share what he found surfing on the Web with Joe or not? Should he just keep quiet? What would Joe think of the story if he read it? Would Joe’s body respond in the way Bill’s body did? Good question!

If Bill shows Joe the story, Joe may suddenly conclude that he is rooming with a ‘pervert” named Bill. Sex for Joe is something you do with a woman late at night on a date, (or for gay guys, the same thing but with a guy).”

But what if that is not Joe’s reaction? What if Joe reads the story as suggested by Bill and says this could be really fun too? Joe obviously gets aroused thinking about the same things Bill gets aroused by thinking about. Maybe both Bill and Joe are perverts who somehow ended up rooming with each other, perverts who both now really want to explore their own bodies and run their own sexual arousal experiments much like Sebbie described in the story. In short, what really happens if a guy puts on a nice snug pouch strap with an undersized hard cup, covers that with a pair of equally snug compression shorts in preparation for bedtime, and then crawls into bed and attempts to sleep? Will sleep happen at all? Will a guy fall asleep and then wake up at 3 AM with a tremendous hard on that presses against the cup? Will a guy ejaculate with a wet dream while still INSIDE the cup? All of this is unpredictable for sure, but almost certainly will present a seriously fun predicament for any guy, but particularly a 19 y/o.

Let me assume that Bill decides to NOT mention anything to Joe about the Sebbie’s story he just read, at least not yet, but he does go out and do a little shopping. Sebbie says the best sensations come from an undersized cup and strap along with a pair of snug (undersized as well) compression shorts. Bill heads out to one of the big box sporting goods stores and finds the two items he needs to try.

Remember, Bill and Joe are in a old-style double dorm room that lacks any private bathroom or even a closed-door changing area. The bathroom is a big area down the hall. Night-time comes and it is time for bed. Bill’s only choice is prepare for sleep with Joe right there. He first strips, then pulls on the strap with the cup already in the pouch, and adjusts it all. Then he pulls on the snug compression shorts. The compression shorts hold the cup very tight and secure against the groin, and make the thighs and butt feel slick and smooth. It’s tough to even make a small “adjustment” in the cup’s position on the penis. Psychologically, Bill is very aware of the presence of the cup just barely touching his (still semi-flaccid) penis.

Joe thinks this is all pretty weird, that Bill is crawling into bed wearing all this stuff. Usually Bill wears just a loose-fitting pair of boxer shorts to sleep in. Joe the same. Joe crawls into bed in his boxer shorts, still wondering what is going on with Bill this seemingly strange night.

Believe it or not, Bill drifts into a light sleep with his penis firmly encased in the cup and the cup cinched tightly against his groin by the compression shorts. But then about 2:30 AM Bill wakes up drowsy, and starts to groan lightly. Bill knows what is happening. He is having a night-time erection inside the strapped cup, something that just came and went when he slept in his boxer shorts. Deep down, Bill knows what is happening, because just before Bill awoke he was a player in an erotic dream, and now his penis, still quite firm and hard, is feeling the sensation of the hard cup bearing on his penis all around.

Joe is quickly awakened by Bill’s soft moaning and groaning, but he doesn’t want to let Bill know he is awake and listening. But Joe is starting to get turned on himself just by thinking about what might be very well happening to Bill in the little bed just a few feet away from him. Clearly these are the sounds are those made by a person undergoing some sort of psychosexual euphoria, not just normal moans and sleep noises.

Bill decides he can’t take the risk with Joe of bouncing out of bed, stripping off the strap, cup and compression shorts, and then masturbating to ejaculation to relieve himself. He decides to stick it out in bed still wearing the items, and eventually manages to have an orgasm and ejaculation right inside the cup while still in bed.

The next morning, Joe can’t resist asking Bill if he was OK and whether or not he had slept well. Bill says “I am fine, but I read this story of Sebbie’s on the Web, the one about trying to get to sleep wearing a strap, cup and compression shorts rather than loose-fitting boxers. It works for me just the way Sebbie said it would work”. Here is the link to the story, and you can read it on your own.”

Joe then reads the story and says “This is really wild stuff. I can understand now what you were doing. I think I would like to try the same thing myself to see exactly how this could work for me!”

Bill says “Joe, I can help you find just what you will need to enjoy yourself.”
Joe says “That is great. Maybe I can experiment tonight with what you did last night.

Bill and Joe’s experiences as College roommates living in a double room in an old-school dorm at a big state University are about to get more interesting. The college experience suddenly looks not only more expansive, but also is starting to move along much faster.

……….Continued

Last edited by sebbie : 12-30-2015 at 06:44 PM.