View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 11:02 PM

Default 5: “what if you...”.

(Writers Note: graphic content.)

“You are going to wear shorts, right?” Ryan asked as I told him about my “date” with Kathy. This was long before cellphones, text chat, and FaceTime. I was on a yellow corded phone in my room. The long cord running down the hall, under my door. It was the best advanced technology of the time.

“No, she said for me to wear my swimsuit,” I replied. “I am wearing whatever suit I wear to practice.”

“Won’t you get a boner? You cannot hide it in your tiny swimsuit.”

“I won’t get a boner,” I replied. “I never do.”

“You never know. Look at what you said happened to Brian,” Ryan explained. “They just happen. Plus you will be with a girl!” I figured Ryan was getting hard just thinking about it. Like I said before, he got hard at just about anything.

“I will be fine. I wear my suits around girls every day.”

“I am telling you, this is different,” Ryan tried to convince me.

We talked for an hour, mostly about my date, I think Ryan was a bit jealous. Finally, at 11 we hung up. Five would come quick. I set the phone on the floor, rolled over, still wearing my suit, and closed my eyes. My hand explored my bulge. “What if you do get a boner,” was the last thought I remember before I fell asleep.

—————-

The beach was gorgeous. Soft white sand and Caribbean blue water. Kathy and I were walking hand in hand. She was wearing a light blue one piece swimsuit, the same suits she wears to practice. I was wearing a new white Speedo brief with red and blue accent colors. The blue matched perfectly her suit. It was warm, not a cloud in the sky. The beach was secluded, just the two of us. We were just enough in the surf for our feet to get wet.

“I love the beach,” she said as we walked.

“Me, too.”

“I only swim so I can see you in your swimsuits. I love looking at your bulge,” she added.

“You are such a great swimmer,” I replied.

We strolled further up the beach. The sand was narrower up here, with reeds of sea grass on one side and the surf on the other. I was getting hard. “They just happen” we’re Ryan’s words. He was right. It was just happening. Like Brian had, I used my free hand to adjust position. I needed room to grow. The erection felt awesome.

Kathy swung in front of me and we embraced. We began kissing. Hands wandered, I felt a hand on my bulge. I was getting harder and more aroused. My eyes closed, our embrace changed. It was no longer Kathy. The hand on my bulge felt stronger than the gentle touch of Kathy’s hand. We pulled closer.

“I want you bad,” said a deep voice. Suddenly we were bulge to bulge, pressing against each other. His hand took my anatomy into it. It felt me in the most amazing way.

“Brian, you are driving me crazy,”. I said.

Suddenly I woke, as the last releases shot inside my suit. I was breathless. My suit was soaked. In my dream, so was his. I had never felt such a feeling. I laid back and went into a deep sleep, sticky suit and all.
——