View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 02:03 AM

Default The Final Chapter Continued

__________________________________________________ __________

We had a great day on the beach. Zach and Cody checked out the girls, while I tried to play the part. Beth got into a long discussion about which guys should really wear Speedos, and which guys really are better off in baggy boardies. I have to admit she was point on, although I think all guys look great in briefs. Her general rule of thumb came down to this “if you got abs, you definitely should be in a Speedo.” She and I checked out the guys and I guessed for her which ones were “Speedo guys” and which were not. She said I was pretty right on, for a guy. The coolest part was some “old guy” came running by us. He was really fit, grey haired, lean and muscular. My guess in his fifties. He had a great pace. He looked incredible. “Speedo guy” Beth proclaimed as he passed by. I had to agree. She smiled at him, as did I. He smiled back and waved.

We played beach volleyball, drank beer, and chased each other on the beach. Three college guys in swim briefs and one really cute girl. We got checked out, we got looks, and we got smiles. Beth and Cody took a long couples walk on the beach. They were gone quite a period of time. Zach and I laid out in the sun. It was peaceful.

I don’t know what happened on the walk, but Cody proclaimed that it was the most awesome beach walk he had ever taken. Back at school he increased his swims and his workouts. “Gotta keep my Speedo abs” was his mantra.

Beth and Cody never broke apart. To this day, Cody remains a Speedo guy. And he still has those abs, despite our more aged years.

The end.

Writers note: Thanks to my biggest fans for your ongoing support and private messages of encouragement. You know who you are.