Thread: Cruise Story
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 05:11 PM

Default Cruise Story

As I mentioned in an earlier post, a group of us went on a cruise for the Thanksgiving week. We had a blast. I'll share one story, maybe another.

It is amazing that on a ship with a couple thousand passengers and tons of deck areas, you do become familiar with the same people. Most of the cruise, we hung out on the back of the ship, where there was an adult pool, and a couple of hot tubs (plus the bar, of course). I wore either a Speedo, Nike or TYR brief whenever I was on deck. So did my partner, but we were generallt the only ones. On the second day of the cruise, our first full day at sea, we became "friends" with a young couple that were on their honeymoon. He, of course, wore the required board shorts, and she was always in some hot little bikini. After a while she started suggesting to her new husband that he ought to try a suit like we had on. She thought he'd look hot in it. Of course, he had no desire. I gotta tell you, he was a great looking guy, blonde hair, beach look, and real slender and pretty well built. He did look hot, even in his board shorts.

This coaxing from her went on for a while. We even ended up on the same snorkling excursion in our first port. He was in the same board shorts. I was in a print TYR, my partner in a square cut Funky Trunks. She remarked again how he would look great in a suit like ours and it would give his legs a tan. She pushed his shorts up a bit to show the white legs. I think he was embarrassed by this, but he went along with it. I even told her I thought her husband and I were about the same size and I had a brand new suit that I had brought, but never worn. I offered to lend it to him to have him try if he wanted. He was gracious, but said he would stick with his shorts.

This is the best part. At the next port there was a swimwear shop in the port area. It had some pretty nice stuff, including some breifs and square cuts. They were not name brands in the US, but they looked nice. The next day, Thanksgiving, was a day at sea. We were camped out at our favorite spot. I was in a green print Speedo racer brief. My partner in a Nike solid blue brief. Along came our couple and they grabbed the loungers right next to us.

He was in boardies, as usual. She had a red bikini on, about as tiny as you could get. As they got situated, she looked over at him and he was sitting in his chair. He seemed to be fidgiting wiht his strings on his boardies. She said to him "just yank them off, no one is going to care." Finally he untied his shorts and sheepishly pulled them off to reveal a solid red brief, 3 inch sides. He looked hot. She said she convinced him to try it and that they got both suits at the shop at the last stop.

A few drinks later and he was even walking around in his new suit. He later admitted he liked how it felt when he was in the water. She told him he looked hot, which I think made him a little excited. At any rate, at least for the rest of the cruise, a "speedo" convert. Turns out she also got him to buy a black one, too. She said he would model that for her later. Wonder what that meant...lol

I wonder if he will still wear his new suits off the ship.....

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 12-04-2011 at 11:33 AM.