View Single Post
Old 02-07-2017, 04:15 AM
Speedo Member

So now I'm completely confused. He's straight. He's not? He's Bi? He certainly likes teasing me...and there's only one way to interpret the interaction, given that I've obviously aroused him. Does he want me to be jealous? I know one thing for sure. I cannot get the site of his huge boner sticking straight up the top of his suit out of my mind. The great thing about nylon is that unlike lycra, which 'presses everything together' you can see every curve and wrinkle...like the tip of his head...or the veins running up the length of his dick. Cannot wipe it out of my mind.

The pool closes at 9:30. They turn off all the big overhead lights to clear out the patrons...and occasionally the guards stay later and just goof around in the pool. I was headed into the locker room, about to slip on my sweat pants and head home, when I felt a long arm around my shoulder, and a long body aside mine. "hey, why don't you stay and hang out a bit...maybe two other guys will hand out and we can have chicken fights". Chicken fights are great fun. One guy sits atop another guy's shoulders, wrapping his legs behind the lower guy's back for support. The guy on the bottom usually takes his hands and firmly rests them on the top of the thighs of the guy on his shoulders. Then you battle the other two guys to see if you can topple the other two. Now, it's always a bit erotic. For starters, it's usually the taller/stronger guy on bottom. He typically swims up behind you, puts his head between your legs just below your butt, and once in position, stands up. Yes, you feel his head between your ass, and it's impossible not to feel the pressure of the back of his head against your crotch. You also have your legs wrapped under his arms and around to his back, so in some ways you feel like your straddling him. Then of course, you feel the strong hands on the top of your thighs...just inches from your crotch.

Tonight the moon is bright, so they've turned out all the lights...underwater and overhead. Brent asks if I'm 'ready for battle'. "Sure" I answer with some amount of excitement. I feel him swim up behind me. His strong hands clasp either side of my hips, and he uses his arms to guide his head into position. In one sweeping motion, he stands up, and plants his hands on my thighs. It's happening. I'm becoming hard. Surely he can't feel it, and I'm thankful all the lights are out. We 'win' the first battle, but not without a lot of effort. The other guys are frustrated and determined. I stay mounted until they're in position again. We go at it...and this time both Brent and I are having trouble maintaining our balance. We tumble into the water both laughing and exhausted. Time for 'best out of three'. He stands behind me waiting for me to give the signal. He's so close I can feel his breath on the back of my head. He then grabs my hips, submerges, but before putting his head in position, takes his hand, runs it down the crack of my suit, under it, gently holds my balls, and then gives my very erect dick a stroke, all in a matter of seconds. Then before you know it, his head is in position, he lifts me up, laughs and asks 'hey, you all comfortable up there', and it's another round of battle. This time we win. We all hung out by the side of the pool and talked for 15 minutes, and then jumped out to head home. By then, I was fully 'relaxed'. Everyone took a shower, hanging their speedo over the shower head, and throwing it over the shoulder on the way to the lockers. The other two were in the other bank of lockers, so Brent and I were mostly alone. He turned straight to me. Both of us naked, facing each other just a foot apart, him looking down at me with his toussled blond hair and crazy blue eyes. "should we talk about this?" I was dazed, and didn't know what to say. "uhh sure" "First things first, let's swap suits again. I want to wear yours tomorrow, particularly given that you apparently stretched it out enough for me in the front." I was mortified, but not sure why. We swapped suits. I was going to put on my boxers before slipping on my sweatpants, and he stopped me. "Mind if you put my speedo on instead?" "Sure, no problem" Just sliding his speedo up my legs started to get me aroused again. Moments before, it was on his huge manly body, and encasing his beautiful manhood. Putting my dick in the 'down' position was not an option, so I let it hang to the side. To my comfort, I noticed he was in the same situation and did the same, and then put on his old Levi jeans with patches and a few well-placed holes. "let's get out of here and go for a ride on the motorcycle."