Thread: On the Lake
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 05:45 AM

Default 9: Ryan's dilemma

I remember the morning vividly, as if it happened yesterday. It was July 23 of my 13th year. I was on a summer AAU junior team. Our practices were 5:30am about an hours drive from our farm. My mom would get up at 4, wake me and we would leave 15 minutes later. Our pool was an older outdoor pool, 25 yards, no locker room. I usually just wore my swimsuit and a shirt, although some some guys would wear shorts over their speedos.

I woke up and grabbed my red and white Speedo, our team colors. I had what I figured was a morning erection, they usually went away once I pee'd. I took a fast shower and dried, I noticed my private part seemed bigger than usual. Maybe I had grown some, I thought. I was pretty inexperienced with erections and had not yet discovered self pleasures. I just knew something was different this morning. Not only was I bigger, but it felt weird. I pulled on my suit and tied it up. I noticed that my part was really obvious. I tried to adjust it and I got instantly hard and felt this sensation I never felt before, a weird urge.

I put my shirt on which, thankfully, covered my suit and ran downstairs. Mom had poured me some milk and a fresh muffin. "Here sweetie, you can eat on the way," she said as she did every morning. Dad was already out doing farm work.

We jumped in the car and headed to town. "Watch for moose," mom always directed. As I sat in the seat next to her, my shirt would ride up so that my swimsuit was clearly visible. The strange feeling was still there and as we rode, my body kept getting really erect. It felt like it wanted to bust out of my suit. I didn't know what to do so i tried to rub it. "Is something wrong, Ryan?" She had noticed I was fidgiting in the seat and probably saw me rubbing down there.

I was really close to my mom, and usually could talk to her about anything! After all, any person who got up at all hours of the morning to cart me to swim practice and meets was pretty awesome. But there was no way I was going to tell her what was going on, not about that part of my body. "Yeah, I'm fine, just excited about swimming," I replied. "No moose," I added trying to change the subject. I figured I could ask my best friend Zach if he had ever had this happen. Meanwhile, a surge of growth pushed the growing bulge between my legs, a feeling that was totally new to me. It looked like I had a banana tucked down there.

"Okay, but you know you can tell me if something is wrong," my mom replied. I held my hand between my legs trying to conceal myself. The top of the bulging anatomy being touched by my open palm. I had no idea that part of me could get so big, and being bent down between my legs was actually making me hurt. I just wanted to rip off my swimsuit. Then something new happened, I felt a trickle of wet seep out, moistening my swimsuit between my legs. "Did I just pee myself?" I wondered, but this felt different. It seeped some more, soaking through the suit and making a wet spot on the seat.

"I don't know, mom, something just feels weird," I sheepishly said, sure something was really wrong with me.

"Ryan, what feels weird? What does it feel like?" my mom asked with the look of concern only a mom can give.

"It is kind of embarrassing," I replied, " you know, my boy stuff, it feels weird. It's okay" I added, not making much sense. I felt stupid asking my mom about this.

"Maybe your bathing suit (as she called swimsuits) is getting too small for you, sometimes if things get too tight it can make boys feel different," mom tried to ease my concern. Looking back I am sure she knew exactly what was happening.

"Yeah, that is probably it," I added. The wetness had stopped growing, but I started getting really erect again, more than last time. "Oh, gawd," I said under my breath. Despite what mom said, something was really wrong. I closed my eyes and leaned back in the seat. I could feel every part of me, it was so sensitive. We were just over half way to the pool. "What if I am like this at practice," I thought, a panic rush flowing through me.

"I am going to stop for coffee," my mom said as she pulled into a small country store. Want a drink or want to come in?" We made this same stop most mornings and I usually did go in, but there was no way I was doing that today.

"No, I will wait here," I replied.

While mom was inside, I untied my suit and pulled myself from between the legs. That was a mistake, my erection was so huge, bigger than I ever thought a guy could be. I had to fight to get it back inside the tiny suit. I finally had it back in laying to the right, but now my rod was clearly outlined. Just as I finished tying my string, panicked, my mom opened the door.

"Here, this is for practice," she handed me a Gatorade.

I had my hands over my swimsuit. My body took advantage of the extra room, the top of me almost poking out the side of my suit. I kept my eyes on my mom, when she was not looking I would rub and squeeze, hoping to make myself get back to normal. After a few minutes, it happened. I felt this sensation in my testicles that seemed to climb through my groin. A surge of hardness grew in the tight suit, and then a pulsation felt like I leaped in the seat. My legs went out straight and all of a sudden I was shooting stuff all over my swimsuit. I was terrified.

I had no idea what was happening. It felt awesome, but scared the crap out of me. My heart raced. It kept coming out, first several big releases that made pulsations then a bunch of slower ones. My hand, my suit, even the car door had this "stuff" on it.

I looked at my mom terrified. "Mom, something is really wrong, a whole bunch of stuff just came out of me really fast,". I said with a terrified voice. "It's all over the place,". I added.

My mom was as calm and supportive as she could be. She pulled the car over and looked at me. "Ryan, calm down, it is fine," she said, her hand on my shoulder. She could see I was absolutely terrified. "As boys get older this stuff happens, it just means you are growing up," she reassured me. She reached over to the back seat and grabbed one of my two towels out of my swim bag. "Here, you can wipe yourself off with this, did you bring an extra bathing suit?"

I took the towel and wiped off my hand, my suit and the stuff that shot across the car. "Yes, I always bring two extra,". I replied. My body was back to normal, a little wetness still seeped out, mostly from under my uncircumcised skin.

"You can change in the bathroom at the pool, best not to wear that suit in the water until I wash it." My mom was so calm. As an adult now, I am sure it was as awkward for her as it was for me. We talked the rest of the way about erections, what just happened, and growing up.

"So I might explode again without knowing when?" I asked, confused.

"Maybe, but you will learn how to control it," she tried to reassure me. "I will tell your dad to explain it with you tonight," she promised.

I slipped into the clean suit and ran the soiled on back out to the car, after rinsing it in hot water.

"Ryan, sweetie, I am sorry you had to go through that, but you can always talk to me about anything," mom gave me a supportive smile. I smiled back. "Swim hard," she said. No pun intended.

I leaned back as I finished the story. "Only Zach, my best friend ever, and now you know that story."

"Wow, Ryan. I love you shared that with me," Kelly wrapped his arms around me. It was an awesome moment. It was going to get better.